||17||

Stark Industries 

3rd Person POV

"How do you think the Mark l chest pieces are going to hold up" Bailey hears Tony ask Jarvis over the intercom "both suits are at 48% power and falling sir those chest pieces were never designed for sustained flight" Jarvis tells Tony and Bailey through there suits.

"Keep us posted Jarvis, Tony call Pepper" Bailey tells her brother and he does so as they speed up trying the get there as fast as possible.

Bailey heard Pepper screaming and Tony and Bailey see Obadiah emerging form the ground before speeding up and pushing him back down.

They ended up landing on a main road which was not good at all and the Obadiah grabs a car full of innocent people "I love this suit" he yells at the brother and sister duo "put them down" Tony instructed.

"Collateral damage Tony" Obadiah says coming towards them "convert power to chest RT" he says and all his power goes to the reactor so while Tony has him occupied and Bailey decided to make a decision of her own.

"Tony i'm going to see if I can shut him down from the main frame" Bailey tells her brother and he nods as Tony shoots Obadiah away and Bailey flies back over towards Stark Industries.

Bailey lands down scaring Pepper before lifting her mask up "hi" Bailey say waving with a sheepish smile "hey, hey that's all you have to say hey" Pepper yells and Bailey nods.

"Pretty much I need access to the main frame to see if I can shut him down" Bailey says to her but they were interrupted by seeing Tony fly up with Obadiah following.

"Tony what's going on" Bailey asked her brother but he ignores her "Jarvis how much power left" Bailey asked the AI "11% for Mr Stark and for you 20%" he says and Bailey nods and looks back up to see Obadiah falling down and Tony coming down with a rocky landing.

Bailey, Potts" Tony called for his sister and assistant "Tony are you ok" Bailey asked her brother worried "I'm almost out of power, I've got to get out of this thing, i'm coming your way" Tony says until Bailey hears a bang as well knowing Obadiah was back.

"Pepper listen to me you need to overload the reactor and blast the roof so go to the central console and open up all the circuits when either Tony or I give the clear you're going to hit the master bypass button it'll fry everything up there" Bailey instructed Pepper.

"What are you going to do" she asked Bailey "i'm going to save my brother" Bailey tells her determined "but wait till we clear the roof and we'll buy you some time" Bailey says to Pepper before flying up towards Tony and Obadiah.

Bailey helps Tony tackle Obadiah down ripping out Obadiah's cords until Obadiah throws Tony and Bailey to the side talking there helmets in the process and Obadiah unlocks his armor showing his face "I never had a taste for this sort of thing but I must admit, i'm deeply enjoying the suit" Obadiah says crushing there helmets throwing them at Tony and Bailey.

"You finally outdid yourself guys, you'd made your father proud" Obadiah says as Tony and Bailey start to get up "It's ready guys, get off the roof" Pepper informs the duo.

Tony and Bailey look at each other and they both know what to do as Obadiah starts shooting at them including the glass below causing Tony and Bailey to be hanging on the steel rods with nothing but a long way down below them.

"Tony, Bailey" Pepper yells as Obadiah stares at them "how ironic Tony, trying to rid the world of weapons you gave it its best one ever and now i'm going to kill you guys with it" Obadiah tells them.

"Pepper" Tony and Bailey yell as Obadiah shoots a missile at them "You ripped out my targeting system" Obadiah starts "time to hit the button" Tony yells at Pepper "you guys told me not to" Pepper replies.