||14||

The Cave

3rd Person POV

Tony, Yensin and Bailey placed there hands on there heads playing by the system trying to keep what they had really been doing under wraps.

Someone who they had never seen before emerges from the crowd and walks towards then "relax" he tells the three causing them to put there hands down as he walks up to Tony looking at the mini arc reactor.

"The bow and arrow once was the pinnacle of weapons technology" the man said and in all honestly Bailey started to stop listening to what he was saying but focused on what he was looking at.

He keep talking to Tony while going through the things this left Yensin and Bailey to just stand there quietly as this all went down.

"But today, whoever holds the latest Stark weapons rules these lands and soon that will be my turn" the man said and Bailey was horrified at what the company had become.

Before Bailey knew it they were pulling Yensin on his knees and she wanted to speak up but Tony warned her not to by giving Bailey a look and she listened.

"What does he want" Tony asked as Bailey saw the guy use the tongs to lift something out of the fire pit and place Yinsen's head on a block.

Bailey looked at Tony with pleading eyes because they couldn't let there newly found friend get hurt and he was meant to make it home.

"What do you want? A delivery date?" Tony said walking forward causing the men to scream and point guns at him and Baikey was horrified frozen in fear.

"I need him, good assistant" Tony says and the guy drops the hot coal and stares at Tony and Bailey "you have till tomorrow to assemble my missile" he says before taking his men out.

This just caused the three to work ten times harder to get this done, they had to by tomorrow to get the hell out the this place.

Yensin and Bailey started to place the armor on Tony "Tony tell us again" Bailey encourage him to tell her the steps to get out.

"41 steps straight ahead, then 16 steps  thats from the door, fork right 33 steps. turn right" he tells her and Bailey nodded as they make the final touches to the suit.

They hear the door hole thing open and that start yelling for the three hostages "say something" Tony says this causes Yensin to panic "he's speaking Hungarian, I don't" Yensin says but Bailey cut him off.

"Breathe and speak Hungarian" Bailey tells him in a calming tone "ok I know" Yensin replies thinking "what do you know" Tony asked and Yensin then replies but it doesn't seem to be good enough.

The men try and open the door but it results in the bomb they placed there going off "how'd that work" Tony asked "oh my goodness it work all right" Yensin replies causing Bailey to laugh feeling a sense of joy as they were going to get out.

"That's what I do" Tony replied "let me finish this" Yensin says but Tony shakes his head "Initialize the power sequence" Tony instructed an Yensin does so.

Bailey looked at her brother "I'm going to kick these guys asses and then you come out when it's clear only then ok" he says and Bailey nodded knowing he only wants them all to be safe.

Tony then tells Yensin what to do and they set Tony up and they hear the men yelling and Yensin looks over to the computer "we need more time" Yensin says and he turns around and looks at the brother sister duo.

"Hey, i'm going to go buy you some time" he says and Tony ans Bailey protest but Yensin garbs a gun and makes a run for it "Yensin" they both yell for him as he runs off.