||29||

Stuttgart, Germany 2012

Ava's POV

When we were in the quinjet on the way back, Nick and Natasha were talking but we agreed to leave me being alive until we got back to base since this was more of an in-person thing.

I decided to sit next to Loki since he seems lonely, I mean it was the bad guy in this situation but I just think he was lonely and wanted to be loved.

"So is there a reason you want to rule the earth," I asked him trying to strike up a conversation "its simple young one, I want to be a king," he told me which I already knew.

"First of I'm not that young, I'm 14 and there are less violent ways to rule or is that what they taught you on Asgard," I asked him curious about my home.

He looked at me and it was almost like recognition went through his eyes "I remember you when you were first born Thor and I got to hold you before they took you away" Loki told me making me smile.

"We were all grown up and to see this young child in our presence it was amazing Thor and I both agreed we were going to protect you no matter what it took" Loki continued on he showed me he does have a heart but power controls it.

"You and Thor seemed close, what happened," I asked "the next day you were gone and mother wouldn't tell us where they took you so we went back to our life and I went back to being in the shadow" Loki revealed to me.

"So Thor was the star in Odin's eye's and I was just the jester who wasn't worthy," he tells me and I could tell Loki was in pain so I placed a hand on his arm.

"You know if I ended up living in Asgard, I think I would have liked you Loki and Thor but I think I would have had more in common with you considering we are both not children of Odin" I told him and I say a slight smile appear on his face.

Loki just needed someone to pick him over Thor for once "you can stop this you know" I told him and he sighed "I'm afraid I can't I've made far to many deals to stop now" he told me and just before I could ask what he meant a low strike of thunder through the air.

"What's the matter scared of a little lighting," Steve asked Loki and I turned around to see Loki looking slightly frightened.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows" he revealed and it took a second but I was able to understand what he meant "Thor" I whispered to myself.

Just as I did there was a big bang on the ship and I looked towards Loki "let me guess family reunion is coming early" I asked and he could only nod.

Tony then opened the hatch and Thor landed on the base of it while Tony and Bailey tried to stop him but Thor just smashed Tony into the ground with his hammer taking Bailey down with him.

He then grabbed Loki flying away "now there's that guy," Tony said and I nodded "another Asgardian" Natasha yelled and I nodded again "yep, his name is Thor and he pacts a mean punch," I told them.

"Think that guys friendly," Steve asked us "it's doesn't matter if he free's Loki or kills him the tesseract's lost," Tony told us and he wasn't wrong but I knew Thor better then I should at this point considering I haven't properly met the guys.

He wouldn't kill Loki their brothers, my brother and that's a bond that can't be broken "Stark we need a plan of attack" Steve tells Tony.

"I have a plan attack," Tony says before flying off and Bailey sighed "I got him," she said flying off and Steve runs to get a parachute bag "I'd sit this one out cap" Natasha advises Steve.

"I don't see how I can" Steve retorts "these guys come from legends they are basically gods," Natasha tells him and she's not wrong.

"There's only one God mam'n and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress as that" Steve says before running out.