||9||

Sokovia, Day 6 2009

3rd Person POV

Ava woke up that day with a new found round of nerves today was a big day not only was it the second to last day that she would be in Sokovia it was the day she was giving Wanda something very important.

A phone, more importantly a phone Ava and her Dad and Aunt Bailey had built all day yesterday and she didn't know how Wanda was going to react but she prayed it was a good one.

The phone was similar to Tony, Bailey and Ava's personal phones being a transparent screen with an intelligent interface.

It was protected and almost unbreakable and on it's own private network separate to the Stark network in Sokovia.

Ava then got up and got ready making sure she had everything ready to give to Wanda and so she wouldn't forget anything.

Ava then walked out her room to see the same thing as every other morning her Dad, Bailey and Happy drinking coffee "do you guys every do anything different" Ava asked the men and woman in front of her.

Tony, Bailey and Happy then looked at each other and than back to Ava "no" they said in unison before going back to drinking there coffee.

"You ready for today bud, it's a big day" Tony said after taking a sip of his coffee knowing how much today meant to his daughter.

He knew because he had never seen someone work so hard to get something down and seeing Ava run around trying to get the phone done he could see how much she cared about it.

"Yeah, I just hope she like it" Ava said honestly her Dad "listen, if she is anything like what you told me yesterday she'll love it" Tony told his daughter in reassurance.

Ava smile then widened and she then quickly had her breakfast before grabbing everything and Bailey, Happy and her were off heading towards the park.

Bailey, Happy and Ava had made there way to the park and Ava could see Wanda but suddenly the nerves became stronger and she turned towards Bailey.

"I'm scared, what if she doesn't like it" Ava said looking up towards Bailey and then Bailey got down on one knee putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Honey, you'll be fine just be yourself and it'll be ok she'll love it, let's be honest who wouldn't" Bailey said and she saw the spark in her eyes return.

She then turned around and put the box containing the phone under her arm and made her way to Wanda confidently.

"Hey" Ava said when she made her to Wanda and Wanda was shocked and happy to hear the voice again as she jumped up dropping her book and wrapping her arms around Ava's neck.

Ava chuckled feeling the force push her back a little and wrapped her one free arm around Wanda's waist feeling very happy again just being in Wanda's presence.

After not seeing Wanda yesterday she didn't realise how much she missed her until Wanda was in her arms.

"Ava I missed you" Wanda expressed wrapping her arms tighter around Ava's neck until she pulled away looking into Ava's eyes.

Ava then lead Wanda to sit back down to the tree and placed the box in front of us "so you're probably wondering why I wasn't here yesterday" Ava started with Wanda.

Wanda then looked from the box back to Ava's face nodding "I missed you like a lot" Wanda admitted with a blush on her cheeks causing Ava to blush as well.

"Well I was actually building you something cause I thought how I wouldn't be seeing you after tomorrow so I came up with this idea on how to make that work" Ava stated before pushing the box closer.

Wanda looked at the box apprehensively before looking back at Ava and Ava nodded in encouragement so Wanda opened the box.

All she saw was what seemed to be a piece of glass with a black outline around it "a piece of glass" Wanda question causing Ava to smirk.

"Tap it" Ava said and Wanda did only for the phone to turn and Wanda to look at it in amazement before looking back at Ava "what is it?" Wanda asked.

"It's actually a phone my dad, aunt and I created" Ava explained and Wanda looked shocked at the fact that Ava created this.

"A phone I can't take this" Wanda says trying to hand it back but Ava stops her "I want you to have it, it's the reason I built it" Ava said pushing it back into Wanda's hand.

"I don't know when we'll next see each other so I wanted to make sure that we can keep in contact and plus check this out" Ava says.

She placed both phones one the ground pressing a few buttons causing a hologram of Wanda right now to appear on Ava's screen and Wanda's to to the same.

Wanda was amazed to say at the least she couldn't believe what was happening "now when we chat we can always see each other but no one else can get into it, it's only personalised to you" Ava explained.

She shut down both phones giving Wanda's back to her before Wanda jumped into Ava's arms hugging her tightly.

"Thank you, this is the best thing anyone has every given me" Wanda tells Ava and Ava responds by hugging back just as tightly.

"I'd do anything for you" Ava says making Wanda start to tear up in appreciation never meeting someone like Ava and even though they were only young they both knew this was something special.

They spent the rest of the day together and Ava showed Wanda how to work the phone before Bailey, Happy and Pietro had taken both parties home not before the girls had a little moment since tomorrow would be there last day together.

Ava, Bailey and Happy made it to the Hotel to see Tony at the door giving Ava a big hug "how'd it go bud, did she like it" Tony asked looking at his daughter seeing her eyes shining.

"It was perfect Dad, she loved it"

Author's Note

Day 6 guys the trip is almost over so as you can tell there communication will not stop after this part!!!

They will continue communication throughout the book to a certain point so get excited!!!

There are about 3 chapters left so this is coming to a close and the real story will begin!!