||31||

Helicarrier, 2012

Ava's POV

I went back and just started working on a plan on how this was going to be sorted out since everyone else had their jobs to do.

While I was in the middle of my working out I heard a knock on the door and looked up to see Tony and I sighed and gave him a nod to come in knowing this talk was going to be inevitable.

"Hey kid, I was hoping we could have a chat," Tony says walking in and I nodded "yeah of course, what's up?" I asked.

Tony sighed before continuing "I'm sorry kid, I really am if you're going to believe anything I say please believe that" he tells me, making me look up to him.

"What exactly are you sorry for," I asked wanting to get an explanation out of him "everything ever since I became Iron man I changed and instead of protecting you I put you in danger" he explains.

My eyes start to tear up remembering everything that happened back in Malibu "I neglected you and I became the one person I didn't want to become my father" he says with a tone of sadness.

"I forgave you for that and then Ivan came along and what did you do you got drunk having your birthday and went crazy to the point where your best friend needed to stop you and Bailey got hurt," I said recalling what happened in 2011.

"I was dying" Tony interjected "SO WAS BAILEY AND SHE TOOK TIME TO TAKE CARE OF ME" I yelled cutting him off again "you weren't the only one who was dying, Bailey was going through the same thing as you were but slower because you decided to use the iron man suit any chance you had," I said.

"How do you think a 13 little girl felt to know that her Dad and Aunt were dying and that she was going to have to say goodbye to the important people in her life" I continued.

"Then you saved yours and Bailey's lives by creating the new element but after that, you shut down when it came to me and I found comfort in Natasha and Bailey, they helped me getting through the pain of feeling forgotten" I revealed.

"I needed you and you weren't there because you were off doing whatever, heck Pepper and Bailey were around more than you and you know they would always apologies on your behalf and I got so sick of it," I told him revealing what happened when he wasn't around.

"So I decided to get out and I asked Natasha if I could live with her in New York and at first she was hesitant because she didn't want to piss you off more than she already did but I managed to convince her," I told him sitting him back down taking a deep breath.

"Ava I'm sorry, I didn't realise how much it all affected you and that's where I truly went wrong, if I could do it all over again I would but I can't and I'll have to live with that every single day now knowing how much I hurt you," Tony said making me tear up again.

"Were you ever going to tell me?" I asked and he looked over sighing knowing exactly what I was talking about.

"I mean you had 13 years to do it and we talked on the phone so it's not like there weren't opportunities to do it, so were you ever going to tell me," I asked again.

"Eventually but not for some time, I didn't know how you were my daughter so I didn't know how to go about it so I just avoided it because it didn't matter to me," Tony said making me sigh.

"So instead I found out from Nick and found out people I considered family knew for so long," I said and I saw Tony's face get sadder when I mentioned the word considered.

"Tony," I said sighing and his face dropped even more and looked like a puppy who just got kicked "you know you haven't called me dad in a long time," he said making me sad because I do miss it.