||30||

New York, 2012

Ava's POV

"So we start at when Nick, Maria and I went to one of the bases to meet Coulson because there was an issue with the tesseract and we got to the point where Loki can through the portal and took over Clint and Selvig"

"Nick and I could see that portal was coming down on us so we had to stall we couldn't let Loki take it so I said something's I wasn't exactly proud of, although I have no clue at the time how I knew any of it"

"How dare you" he yelled "I will be king, it is my duty" he continued causing me to chuckle "no your duty was to just be, you were never worthy enough even your adopted father told you so" I went on and his eyes glazed over in anger.

He screamed throwing his scepter at me which I caught leaning to the side "stand down Loki, it doesn't have to be this way" I said until I hear to bullet shots go off and looked down to see I was shot.

"When Clint shot me I knew I was going down and there was nothing I could have done to stop it and if I let Nick take me I would have just been dead weight so I told him to go without me knowing he would still be able to make it out"

I saw Nick run up to me "Agent stark get up" Nick told me and I looked at him with a sad smile "Nick it's ok, get out of here I'll be ok make sure everyone else is safe" I tell him and he shakes his head.

"No agent left behind" Nick tell me and I laugh choking on some blood at this point "I'm not going to make it just get out of here and stop them and tell Nat, Maria, and Coulson I love them like family, you to Nick," I tell him.

He nods placing a hand on my shoulder "You'll always be remembered Ava" he tells me and I nod in appreciation before seeing more rocks coming down "now run, GO" I yelled and he ran off before I saw everything collapsing and all I could see way blue and then darkness.

"The whole building collapsed on me, I should have been dead and I was dead until I went into some form of a dream state but it was still reality where I met someone very important to me as of now"

"On the way to the mission Nick had told me some pretty intense news and I wasn't exactly happy but it all makes sense now, although at the time I didn't understand and I felt betrayed"

It was an adoption paper for Tony Stark, he adopted me and he never told me and Bailey didn't either"I'm adopted" I said not believing it "it appears so but we have no clue who your parents are" he explained making me backtrack.

"Who else knows back this Nick and how long have you known about this," I asked to which he sighed "myself, Coulson, Hill, Barton and Romanoff and ever since you joined S.H.I.E.L.D," he said making me shocked.

"You guys have known for almost a year and no one decided to tell me that I'm adopted and you all have no clue who my parents are" I repeated feeling betrayed but before he could respond we landed.

"I didn't know what to do, I just found out my Dad wasn't my Dad and my Aunt wasn't technically my Aunt and so many important people in my life knew about this"

"But then when I woke up in this in-between state I met my mother and she told me about my destiny and how I had two brothers, I was brought to earth because I was meant to, I was given to Tony and Bailey because I was meant to be"

"My name is Frigga Queen of Asgard," she tells me and I look at her shocking knowing bits and pieces about Asgard "Does that mean I am from Asgard," I asked her.

"You are special, my child I carried you as the prophecy told but you were made with magical DNA" she explained to me which cleared some things up but not a lot.