||8||

Sokovia, Day 5 2009

3rd Person POV

Ava woke up on day five feeling better but not by much she still didn't fully understand the dream from yesterday night.

More importantly she was dreading another one but also the fact that she didn't know when that would possibly happen.

Even though she didn't know she knew that it meant something important she felt it in her heart that this was something bigger.

She didn't know when it would happen all she knew was she needed to prepare for it and she would do anything possibly to prepare to do so.

Ava got out and had her normal routine getting ready for her final few days in Sokovia.

3 days left, that's all Ava had and she was quite sad to be honest she was leaving Wanda and she didn't know what going to happen after she left contact wise.

She had come up with an idea but she wanted to check with her Dad and Aunt Bailey to see they were ok with it since it wasn't a cheap purchase.

Ava walked out and just like every morning she saw her Dad, Aunt Bailey and Happy drinking some coffee "hey guys" Ava said making her presence known.

"Hey bud, how you feeling today" Tony asked giving his daughter a good look and could tell she was doing better then she was yesterday.

Tony had never seen his daughter so scared and he honestly hated it, seeing his daughter like that broke his heart because for once in his life this was something he couldn't control or protect her from.

"Feeling better Dad, but I was wondering if I could ask you and Aunt Bailey something?" Ava asked getting straight to the point she wanted to make and Tony and Bailey nodded at her to continue.

"Well you know the girl I met at the park" Ava asked and they nodded remembering talking about this girl "well since we're leaving in two days and there would be no way of contacting her I was hoping we could maybe" Ava says stretching out the maybe.

"Yes Ava" Tony says encouraging her to keep going "make her a phone, now before you say no just a simple for calls and text nothing to crazy, I mean we've done it before" Ava finished.

Tony was a little shocked at the request only now just realising how much this girl and his daughter have bonded while Bailey smiled liking the idea.

"I'm considering it but I need to know more about this girl" Tony said and Ava nodded thinking about how to tell him about Wanda.

"Well I can show you better than I can tell you" Ava told him and Tony nodded encouraging her to continue "Issac" Ava said causing the AI to pay attention "yes Miss Stark" the AI replied.

"Play the first memory I saved" Ava said and Tony became confused until a clear hologram popped up in from of them.

The hologram clearly display his daughter and the girl that Ava oh so dearly cared about.

"Hi"

Ava released a breath she didn't know she was holding in until after saying the one syllable word that Ava had been aching to get of her chest since yesterday.

The girl who Ava still hadn't found the name of yet looked up from her book to see the girl "weren't you playing soccer with Pietro" she asked her accent shining through causing Ava to smile.

"I was but the reason I actually came here again today was for a different reason" Ava explained causing the other girl to be intrigued.

"Now what might that reason be" the mysterious girl asked cause Ava to frown "now I would love to tell you but only if I can get two thing" Ava proposed and yet again the mystery girl was intrigued.