||4||

Sokovia, Day 2 2009 Part 1

3rd Person POV

Ava woke up today with a bright smile on her face she had made it to the second day being in Sokovia and she felt as if she waited forever for the day to come she couldn't help but feel really excited in hopes she would see the girl again today.

That beautiful girl was someone who was unable to escape her mind but Ava wasn't complaining because being able to think about her made Ava's heart swoon.

Now Ava didn't know what love was she was to young but she definitely new there was something special about the girl like she thought yesterday she had to know her.

It was her one goal to possibly be given the chance to see that girl again and have courage to actually go talk to her because Ava could do that she could do anything.

So Ava got ready wore something nice but casual since she was just going to the park but as well she still wanted to dress to impress.

Once she finished getting ready she walked out to the kitchen and living room area to see her Dad, Aunt Bailey and Happy chatting while having some coffee.

"Good morning guys" Ava said with a happy tone as she went to give her Aunt Bailey a hug as she placed a kiss on her forehead then doing the same with her Dad and Happy causing them to hug her back.

Happy had become like another family member to Ava and since she didn't have a lot she appreciated the one's she did have.

Tony pouted "why didn't I get a hug first" Tony said jokingly "cause Aunt Bailey it awesome" Ava responded which caused Tony to pout more and Bailey and Happy to laugh "I told you Tony she likes me more" Bailey told Tony and Tony just stuck his tongue out at her.

"Good morning honey, any plans today?" Tony asked his daughter and just as his did he could see a glint in his eyes one he has only seen on special occasions.

"Well since I know you have meeting dad, I was hoping Bailey, Happy and I could go to the park again, I didn't really get a chance to talk to any kids so I was hoping I could today" Ava said with a huge smiling that she couldn't wipe off.

Tony and Bailey shared a look with Happy and almost having a silent conversation before Happy nodded causing Tony to smile gratefully.

"Sure thing, how about you have some breakfast and you guys can head down there and spend the whole day there" Tony said causing Ava to cheer and hug her Dad and Happy choke on his coffee not realising it was the whole day.

"The whole day" Ava and Happy said and while Ava's tone was full of excitement Happy's was full of disbelief which caused Bailey to laugh since she was happy to spend the whole day exploring the place with her niece.

"Yep the whole day so get ready and eat up before you guys leave" Tony said and Ava ran off and started eating breakfast.

"Tony the whole day, really?" Happy asked hoping he miss heard a million times "yep I saw something in Ava's eyes I could be wrong but just watch her see who she hangs out with, ok?" Tony asked.

Happy sighed and nodded "you owe me" he told Tony and Tony just waved him off saying he'll add it to his bonus and Happy nodded and walked off satisfied he made some extra cash today.

"You know you could have just asked me and I would have done it for free" Bailey told her older brother knowingly "yes I know but you own the money already so" Tony corrected and Bailey nodded knowing it was true and went to get ready.

Once Bailey, Happy and Ava were ready to go they said goodbye to Tony and walked down to the park and when getting there Bailey and Happy sat down on a bench drinking a coffee that he got on the way.

Ava started looking around seeing if the girl from yesterday was around but she was struggling as she couldn't find her and Ava was quite saddened at the fact that she couldn't see the girl from yesterday.

She got distracted by a ball rolling up to her stopping by her feet looking at it confused and wondering where is came from.

"Hey, can we have our ball back" Ava heard a boy yell and looked up to see a young boy with brown hair and from what Ava could tell blue eyes.

She didn't miss the fact that he looked a little similar to the girl from yesterday but none the less she kicked the ball back pretty impressively might it be added.

The boys all playing soccer looked at each other and nodded "hey, do you want to play with us" the blue eyed boy asked and you smiled and nodded before walking up to him.

Before any further conversation could happen you heard a quite voice coming from behind you "Pietro" the voice said causing shivers to go down Ava's spine.

As Ava turned around it was like time stopped again but for such good reasons she was so happy to be looking into the same green eyes as yesterday.

"What is it sister" Pietro said causing Ava to snap put of her gaze and he had just confirmed her thoughts about them being siblings.

"Nothing brother, I'm just reminding you that we have to leave in a couple hours so don't forget" The green eyed girl who Ava still didn't know the name of yet said.

Before Pietro could reply his sister had already walked of back to sitting at the tree and reading a book just like yesterday.

Ava knew she only had one chance at this so she wanted to make it worth it "sorry Pietro it was really nice to meet you and hopefully we can play before I leave but I gotta do something" Ava said before slowly walking off.

"Americans, they are weird no?" Ava heard Pietro saying and here a few sounds of agreement before walking up to the girl breathing in and out slowing felling all of a sudden really nervous.

"Hi"

Author's Note

Day 2 so far more eye contact and one word said!

What did you guys think about that?