||28||

New York, 2012

Ava's POV (SHE BACK)

Reality but Not

I woke up still being in the building but I wasn't under the rocks anymore I was standing on top of a few looking down seeing myself, I died I'm dead.

"You're are not dead my child" I heard my mother speak to me and turned around seeing her walking towards me and I walked up to her "mom" I whispered.

"Come here child" she said opening up her arms and I fell in her arms and starting sobbing, I didn't understand what was happening "mom, what's going on" I asked her.

"Oh Ava believe me when I say you are on you way to following your destiny" she tells me and I don't understand what was happening "mom what's your name and who am I" I asked her needing answers after all these years.

"My name is Frigga Queen of Asgard" she tells me and I look at her shocking knowing bits and pieces about Asgard "Does that mean I am from Asgard" I asked her.

"You are special, my child I carried you as the prophecy told but you were made with magical DNA" she explained to me which cleared somethings up but not a lot.

"So what does that make me" I asked looking up to her "you are a Asgardian God, Witch and a Werewolf" she revealed making me confused "how and what does that mean" I asked.

"Well you are the god of magic which is where the witch comes from, you are from Asgardian blood and you have werewolf blood running through your veins because it was put there and dying triggered your werewolf side you've always had the other sides of you, you just need to tap into them" my mother explains to me.

I was finally starting to understand for the most part "I don't understand why I was made then and why I'm so powerful" I questioned.

"Well there is a threat looming around the galaxy that will prove to be very powerful and it is your destiny to go against this person that's why you're so smart, powerful and you pick everything up so quickly" she explained to me.

"What did you mean by obtaining a stone is our last chat" I asked her and she smiled at me "that is something you will know when the time is right" she tells me and I nod excepting that.

"As of right now you need to wake up and help your family and friends" she tells me and I look at her confused "what's going on" I asked.

"My adoptive son Loki who is your adoptive brother is the one trying to take over earth you and your family and friends need to stop him, I'm sure my son and your brother Thor will be there soon" she tells me and I smile now knowing my brothers name.

"So Thor and Loki, right do I have time for one more thing before I wake up" I asked her and she smiled nodding "anything Ava" she says.

"Um there was this girl when I was younger, she was special and we kept contact until it stopped on her side and I just wanted to see if she was okay" I asked her and she smiled.

"I am well aware of the girl named Wanda Maximoff who means a lot to you as for how she is going, its not good Sokovia is at war right now and the girls parents have passed and her and her twin brother are on there own" she tells me and we flashed over to Sokovia where there was a riot going one.

There she was leading it she was 12 years old leading a riot and it was one against Dad or Tony and Bailey now I guess "why are they against Tony and Bailey" I asked and she sighed before replying to me.

"There was a bomb that killed her parents and it said Stark industries the people who used Tony and Bailey Stark's equipment for bad used it and the two children were trapped for 2 days staring at the name Stark" she explained and we are now in an apartment building.