||10||

Sokovia to Miami, Day 7 2009

3rd Person POV

Today Ava woke up feeling quite down, she knew today would come but we wasn't really prepared for it to happen more importantly she really didn't want it to.

Today she was leaving Wanda and although making the phone ensured constant communication she didn't know when they would see each other in person again.

Meeting Wanda was one of the best things to ever happen to Ava and she was so thankful to be able to meet her.

There was just this special connection between the two and she could put it into words at such a young age not fully understanding it but in her heart she knew.

This was the one trip she would never forget, she doesn't really remember much from other trips but this one was different.

Meeting Wanda and being able to spend almost everyday with her plus making her a phone was crazy, Ava never felt like doing that for anyone.

But not only did she bond with Ava she bonded with her Dad and aunt more as well this trip spending a whole day making a phone together definitely changes things.

They grew stronger as a family over this trip and for everyone involved it was something that was unforgettable.

For Ava is was meeting Wanda and spending time with her Dad and aunt , for Tony is was being able to have a special day with his daughter, for Bailey it was being able to see Ava experience something amazing.

For Happy it was honestly see Ava grow up so much within a week and for Wanda she was also grateful to be able to meet Ava and plus making the extra cash.

So Ava got up and packed her suitcase prepared to get everything ready now so she could spend as much time as possible at the park with Wanda.

When everything was packed she brought it outside her room and for the last time on her trip she saw her Dad, Bailey and Happy drinking there morning coffee and smiled at the thought.

"Good morning guys" Ava said giving them all a hug receiving greetings in return "ready for today bud, last day" Tony said in an encouraging tone knowing his daughter might be feeling a little down.

"Yeah Dad, I'm a little sad but I'm going to spend my last few hours with Wanda before we leave if that's alright" Ava statement.

Tony had noticed just how much his daughter has changed over the week that has gone by, how much she had grown up.

Really he couldn't be prouder knowing that this girl was his own daughter "of course, I'll call Bailey and Happy when it's time to go and they can grab you" Tony said hugging his daughter placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Make is an unforgettable day" Tony whispered to Ava and Ava had one thought and one thought only going through her mind.

"I just need to have some breakfast and check on something but we'll leave after that yeah" Ava said looking towards Happy who nodded at her.

Ava then walked back to her room that she had been staying in for the past week "hey Issac" Ava said grabbing the AI's attention.

"Yes Miss Stark" Issac the AI responded "remember how I said to collect all the memories from my moments with Wanda" Ava asked the AI in hopes the request she had made closer to the start of the trip had been fulfilled.

"Yes of course Miss Stark" the AI replied causing Ava to smile "perfect remember to do that today as well this one is going to be a special one" Ava said and received confirmation from the AI before getting ready to leave and see Wanda.