||23||

The Lab

3rd Person POV

Ava and Bailey kept looking into stuff when Tony came through in the garage with a huge model and as Tony tries to lift it all on his own but seems to be having trouble "need help" Bailey asked her brother watching him struggle.

"Nope I can do it" Tony said and Bailey sighed realising he still wasn't getting it "Tony, you can't do this alone, let us help" Bailey told him and he nodded and they all started putting the pieces together.

"Jarvis, could you kindly Vac-U-Form a digital wire frame? I need a manipulable projection" Tony asked there AI in order to see a digital copy of the model.

"1974 Stark Expo model scan complete, sir" Jarvis informs the group as Tony, Bailey and Ava left up the projection "how many buildings are there?" Tony asked the AI.

"Am I to include the Belgium waffle stands?" Jarvis asked them curiously "that was rhetorical just show me" Tony told the AI as Bailey clicked her fingers bringing the model upright "what does that look like to you Jarvis? not unlike an atom in which case the nucleus would be here" Bailey told Jarvis as they look at the wire frame.

"Highlight the unisphere lose the footpaths get rid of them" Tony instructed pushing the footpaths away "what is it you're trying to achieve, sir?" Jarvis asked Tony not understanding what he was getting at.

"I'm discovering... correction I'm rediscovering a new element, I believe lose the landscaping, the shrubbery, the trees" Tony says pushing away more things.

"Parking lots, exits, entrances structure the protons and the neutrons using the pavilions as a framework" Bailey instructed now the model resembled a nucleus and Tony expands it around himself, Ava and Bailey.

"Dad dead for almost 20 years, and still taking us to school" Tony says smiling and Bailey joined in happy to know that even in death this was there father's legacy.

"The proposed element should serve as a viable replacement for palladium" Jarvis told the group and Bailey was so happy because they were going to live "thanks Dad" Tony and Bailey say.

"Unfortunately, it is impossible to synthesis" Jarvis says making Bailey sigh in sadness but determined "get ready for a major remodel, fellas we're back in hardware mode" Tony says.

They then get to work and Bailey and Tony left the sledge hammering stuff to Ava because she needed to get some anger out while Tony and Bailey worked on the wires and then after that they all put the pipes together interconnecting everything.

While they were almost there Coulson had come in "I heard you broke the perimeter" Coulson said looking at Tony making Bailey laugh "busted" she said causing him to glare at her as she just kept laughing.

"Yeah that was, like, three years ago where have you been?" Tony replied to Coulson "I was doing some stuff" Coulson said giving a vague answer.

"Yeah, well, us too and it worked hey, we're playing for the home team Coulson, you and all your Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers now, are you gonna let me work or break my balls?" Tony tells Phil as they all continue working.

"What's this doing here?" Coulson said pulling out a shield layout that seemed familiar to Bailey and Ava but they couldn't place it "that's it bring that to me" Tony says gaining even more of Coulson's attention.

"You know what this is?" Coulson asked him "It's exactly what I need to make this work lift the coil go, go put your knees into it there you go and... drop it drop it" Tony tells Bailey, Ava and Phil as they lift the pipe and Tony puts the shield under it.