Chapter 1

Shivani is excited today as after a long wait of two years she is finally going to meet her brother ( Vihaan) who had gone abroad to do his MBA. Shivani is the CEO of her own company which she doesn't entirely consider to be hers as she thinks she couldn't have been able to be where she is today without her uncle Ranjith Kapoor and her brother Vihaan Kapoor's support and help. Shivani is a young 23 year old pretty girl with sharp facial features, hypnotising brown eyes , shiny beautiful black long hair. She has proper curves, perfect height and is milky white.Her lips add on to her beauty. She is the most eligible bachelorette of Delhi. She is smart, hardworking,soft spoken at the same time authoritative and calm but difficult to handle when pissed. She is fun loving and chilled types. From when she was a kid she had entrepreneurial skills and was ambitious of doing something big in life.Shivani's parents had passed away in a road accident when she was 12. From when she was a child she was very close to her maternal uncle since her dad was the only son and her mother had just a brother. When her parents had passed away,her uncle brought her along with him to Delhi. Her aunt Mohina Kapoor is a very sweet and beautiful woman who looks younger than her age. She must be in her 50's but doesn't look like. Being one of the richest businesseman's wife in Delhi she is classy and poised lady who runs a NGO for kids and women. She loves Shivani very much and treats her like her own daughter. Mohina always wanted a daughter but couldn't conceive again as she had some complications . Ranjith and Mohina took proper care of Shivani.Shivani never felt like she is not their own daughter. They both asked her to call them mom and dad. Vihaan and Shivani were very close as they were the only children in the family and there was just two years of difference between them. After coming to Delhi,Ranjith admitted Shivani in the same school where Vihaan was studying. They both were in the same college as well. Vihaan is the perfect guy every girl desires and longs for. He is the typical prince charming of modern era. He has blue eyes, killer looks, attitude that can make any girl go flat and cute dimples on both the cheeks. He is fair with 5'8 inches of height.Whatever he wore became a trend. All boys were jealous of him and all girls desired him.He was not a casanova and not the type of guy who treats girls like toys.Like every brother,even he was very protective towards Shivani. When Shivani joined his college they both had become even more popular because of their charm and desirability.Girls wanted to be friends with Shivani only to get an intro with Vihaan and because of her money. Many of Vihaan's classmates tried hitting on Shivani but Vihaan would take care of that. All guys wanted Shivani only for her beauty and irresistible charm and not because they genuinely fell for her personality.Since everybody had their personal motives to be friends with her she did not have any close friend except one guy whom she could trust and whom she kinda liked.His name is Ayaan Bajaj. He was attracted to her at first site but never made it obvious nor did he ever try hitting on her unlike others. They both were close friends until last week when he proposed to her. Shivani asked him for sometime as she first wanted to be sure of her feelings for him and when she felt she was sure she thought it would be too early to tell a yes so she accepted his propsal yesterday.They both were very much in love or probably where in the stage where you can just fall more and more for each other. She did not mention about this to Vihaan as she wanted to tell him when he would be back.

Present: Its 10:00 in the morning and Vihaan is finally coming to India.

Shivani: "Mom, Dad are you ready? Lets leave...It's almost time. We will get stuck in the traffic otherwise."

Ranjith: "Yes beta I am ready..Ask your mom if she is done with all her make up and welcoming arrangements."

Shivani: Mom where are you? we are getting late...

Mohina: Just a minute. I just have to take the bouquet and the aarti thaal (plate) along with me and then we'll leave.

Shivani: okay!! am taking out the car with dad,you come soon.