💙Chap 1

Blue Heart 💙

Chap 1

“ I don’t like tofu, Kao you eat the tofu” a little girl give a spoon full of tofu from her meal to Kao who sit beside her. The little boy silently eat the tofu on his plate.

“No, I don’t like pink color! Kao, let’s switch with me!” Kao helplessly give his blue T-shirt and switch it with her pink T-shirt.

“Please Kao, I hate Math and I have to pass this test, or we can’t graduate together as we plan! Kao pleaseee……I’ll buy you ice cream later!” Kao with low head walk in to her class and take the Math test for her.

Yes, that’s pretty much my whole life. Everything that she love, I have to give it to her. As you know, my name is Kao, and the one who always use me is my big sister Kia. Well she only bigger than me for like 5 minute, because we are twins.

PRESENT TIME

“Kia stop, I don’t want tofu. I have enough tofu in my life”

“Oh come on Kao, I know you like tofu, that’s why I always give you mine” Kia smiling and keep spooning the tofu on her plate and give it to Kao.

“No, I ate it because you always put it in my plate. And you know how father always scold us if we didn’t finish our plate.” Kao said it with pouty mouth.

“I know you love me, you will not let father scold me, so you still eat whatever I gave you. Come on, I’ll buy you ice cream later”

Hufft…She bribe me with dessert, Kao can only let go his breath and keep eating, because Kia said it right. No matter how much he hate it he wouldn’t let father to scold her. It’s only 3 of us in the family, mom left us when we are 5 years old. We don’t really remember what it’s like having a mother, but we sure know how to live with a busy father feels like.

Since mom left us, father was so desperate looking for job after job to raise us. With his low education not much of job option he can take, last but not lease he got a job as butler in one big house in Rachawat area. Father once told us that the house belong to a Chinese and Thai couple who had 2 children, the father always travel back China and Thailand but father couldn’t tell us more because he said it was a contract written that he can’t tell or expose any of event or anything that happened in that house to anyone including us. We met them once long time ago, I guess they pay father well because it’s been 12years and he’s now the head of the butler, they pretty much depending on father on their daily basis. But me and Kia, we depending on each other in our daily basis, maybe it’s a twins thing.

“Come on Kia, we’ll be late if you don’t hurry. You know I don’t like to be late"

“Chill bro, we still have time”

“Kia, are you going to wear that cap again today?” Kao can’t resist but have to ask Kia who have been wearing a cap since yesterday.

“Yeap!” with no intension to answer the question.

“Why? What did you do to your hair???” Kao just have that feeling that his sister must do something to her hair. Kao suddenly grab the cap and pull it from Kia’s head.

“Whaaaaaat?! Why you cut it short like a boy???” Kao scream at his sister that look like a boy with those hair cut. But the most shocking  thing is Kia look even more like Kao with that short hair.

“You…I….You….I…I feel like looking at the mirror right now!” Kao was so shock that he stun at his own word.

Kao know that Kia is tomboy kind of girl, always wearing sport jersey to Uni, jeans and shirt everytime, but she love her long hair.

“I got my reason OK! You don’t have to worry Kao!” Kia was so calm and took the cap back and wear it.

“Come on, let’s go” Kao still shock and confuse with her sister hair.

Kia grab her backpack and hands Kao’s to him. They are going to the Uni by bicycle, even tho they are going to the same Uni Kia and Kao separated by different curriculum and activity.

“Kia that’s my bike!”

“Let’s switch it for a day” Kia cycling the bike with no turning back.

Kao cycling Kia’s bicycle to Uni, at the alley near the Uni he heard some noises and some people  gather up like some fighting happening there. Kao have no intention to go to check that out, he never get involve in the fighting but he always happen to be the victim. Maybe because Kao doing good on his  grade so some of his friend always tease Kao being a nerd. And nerd always get bully.

On the first recess Kao is  on his way to canteen and feel a pat from his back, it’s Kao bestfriend Gun.

“Kao, you are amazing! I heard from the junior that you teach those bully some lesson earlier in the ally”

“What?”

“Where did you get those guts to fight like that?! You are the man Kao! I never knew you got some kungfu skill!” Gun was so exited and proud when he telling Kao the story where he fight those punk who always bully him.

“Gun calm down! What are you talking about? Do you mean I fight those bully like in your dream?”

“No! Earlier today in the ally! It’s you Kao, you kungfu them! I even save the photo they share in the group Line! Check this out.” Gun take out his phone and show Kao a photos of him kicking those boys who always bully him and others.

"Look at their face! I bet they not dare to bother you again after this!" Gun smile ear to ear looking at the picture that been share around Uni now.

Kao's eyes and mouth both open widely, he know that’s not him because Kao don’t know any kungfu. But he know someone that have the guts to kick someone ass and look exactly like Kao…...KIA.