💙Chap 13

BLUE HEART💙

Chap 13

Kao POV

[Gun Atthaphan]
“Are you in Bangkok right now? I just saw someone looks like you in AMG Central Mall”

"..."

Oh my God, did he saw me with Pete?

Peep

[Gun Atthaphan]
"Is that really you? I knew it! Who is that man beside you? Reply me please! Or I will call you or go to your house right now."

-Reply

"Okay, yes that's me! Don't come to my house! I will call you later and tell you everything."

-SEND

I let go a sigh. I think I need to tell Gun about my married, maybe he can help me with......I don't know what but something.

Peep

[Gun Atthaphan]
"I'll be waiting!!!"

Yeah I know you will. 

I'm back to the Rachawat residence, I locked my room so I can talk to Gun freely.

I press CALL button.

Ring…

"Hello!"

"Wow, that's fast!"

"Of course, I'm expecting your call. So, tell me everything!"

"Hmn...but you must promise me that you won't tell anyone about it. Promise me first…"

"Ok, I promise! You know me from 3rd grade, what's wrong with you? But I have to remind you, I want details, you know I will ask a lot if you skip the details so let's save our time by telling me all the story with all the details. Now, start!"

"Huh...okay! 2 weeks ago my father……"

I spend 20minutes to tell the whole story to Gun, I thought I didn't skip any detail, but Gun always have question to ask.

"Wait, how do you go to toilet? Did you went to girls toilet or boys toilet?"

"I tried to drink less and unless it's urgent, I always looked for unisex toilet"

"Hmn...but how about when you took a shower?"

"What do you mean? I took a shower in the hotel room"

"Yeah, but you are married, and he is in the same room with you. He might want to you know..."

"..."

"What?"

"He is not a pervert. He is a gentleman."

"Ok, ok. So you hug each other and sleep together. Have you guys kiss?"

"Erm...no"

I know I told Gun I will tell him everything, but I don't think I can tell him about the romance part.  Besides, last time when Pete lips touch mine, I don't consider it as a kiss. 

I always think my first kiss would be very romantic not a stolen kiss.

"So, how about University? When are you coming back to class?"

"I don't know, I told him I want to continue my classes and graduated with my friends, but I will ask him again tonight."

"Ok, I can't wait to see you!!! My friend is married, congratulations Kao! Update me please, I'm so excited!"