💙 Chap 27

BLUE HEART💙

Chap 27

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

Kao POV

Ever since 3 Months ago I received the first phone call from my Father, I finally feel I can be me again.

It’s an hour long phone call conceive a lot of apologizing and wishes for the better relationship for us, for our family. But mostly crying.

Even after that, I still can’t message Pete or give him a phone call, because I don’t think it’s a good idea saying sorry through message after what I’ve done…leaving him.

But good thing I have a family and friends who propose a way to help me make it up with Pete.

Now, I feels the timing clicking together and finally the pieces falling into place.

~

1 week later - The real Day of MukMuk 2nd Fashion show

“Thank you Kao for doing this for my show.”

“No P’Mook, I should be the one who thank you. You guys did so much for me and Pete. This is the least that I can do for you.”

“Well consider I have to ask my Dad to book this hall for a week, and everything I prepared, consider we are even.”

“Thank you again P’Mook…”

“Oh you are so sweet Kao…”

P’Mook pinch my cheek and then Pete come over and join us.

“P’Mook, don’t let Kao wear anything that are too revealing ok?!”

“Oh…I wish my brother have half of your sweetness…”

“Promise me nothing too revealing for him!”

“I want him to wear my best collection! And the only thing that too revealing is the hickey you put on Kao’s neck!”

“…”

Pete and I both blushing.

“Now go back to your seat, and let me do my job!”

P’Mook scolded Pete because he’s strolling around backstage and keep on bothering P’Mook.

“It’s ok Pete, I promised P’Mook to be on her show. Go back to your seat, let her do her job and just enjoy the show”

“Don’t let her make you wear anything that too revealing ok? Good luck babe”

Pete kiss my fore head and I’m blushing again. I push him and give him a sign to go.

~

Pete POV

P’Mook fashion show is started. Kia and Kao both became her model for today fashion show.

Kia is given the honour to be the opening model, I have to say she is good, her walk is fierce yet elegant. 

Good think she sticks with her modelling job, or else there will be such a waste of talent.

Not long after my Kao walked in to the runway. I saw the cute face became handsome face and the outfit his wearing, made him look even more stunning.

“D*mn, he looks amazing!”

I was blown away by his appearance, I think he can be a professional model one day.

“And now, please welcome our designer, Mook Vihokratana.”

Everyone clapping their hands to welcome P’Mook. She’s coming out with Kao and Kia on her side.

The three of them walking till the end of the runway and Mom went up on stage to give P’Mook a flower bouquet.

I looked at Kao and my face turn red immediately.

“What is that??? I told P’Mook not to let Kao wearing anything too revealing!”

I went to the back stage waiting for Kao, once he reaches the back stage I grab his hand and went to the changing room

“Oi Pete what happened?!” P’Mook was confuse because I snitch Kao right away.

*Click

I locked the door behind me and I push Kao to a chair.

“Aww…What is it Pete?”

“I told you not too wear something too revealing.”

“But this is what they gave me…”

“I have to punish you because you don’t listen to me well…”

I plan a kiss on his lips and my hands travel to his bare chest.

“Ugh…Pete…we can’t do it here…”

I can hear people knocking on the door and calling for me and Kao.

“I don’t care, your chest harassing me…you have to take responsible…”

I put my lips and kissed his snow white smooth neck, beautiful collarbone and let my feeling take it away.

~

Few months later - Graduation Day

“Kao Techaapaikhun”

He went to the stage, receiving the diploma and holding it on the chest.

Today is the proudest day of my life.
I’m proud of Kao who not only graduated a degree but he also graduating with honour.

After the ceremony we all gather to take a pictures.

Mr. Sunaan can’t hide his proud smile that he’s wearing since the ceremony.

“I’m so proud of you two…”

Mr. Sunan start to weep.

“Oh Father, please don’t cry…Kao will cry with you. And our graduation photo will be ruin.”

Kia told Mr. Sunan not to cry, because I know my wife is a cry-baby. He can cry when he saw someone cry, he even cry when he watched a movie few days ago.

“I’m sorry, I’m just thinking if I keep my stubbornness I might losing you two and there’ll be no today…I know I’m not a good Father for both of you, but you two never stop loving me…I…I…”

I looked at Kao, standing beside Mr. Sunan and started to wet his eyes.

“I thought today is Kao and Kia graduation day, not some funeral…Don’t you dare to cry, I want to take a picture with you with a big smile on your face.”

I can’t stand the atmosphere, I gave my phone to Off and pull Kao by my side to take our picture.

“Auu…what am I…your personal photographer now?”

“Just take the picture, I will help you to take yours and Nong Gun later.”

“Ok! Ready…1…2…3…”

After we took a lot of photo together we agree to go back home to get ready for the party in my house later today.

“Don’t forget guys, 7pm at my house.”

I looked at Kao and asked him.

“Do you want me to pick you up later?”

“No, I will go with Kia. Lee is going to drive us.”

Kao reject my offer.

“Okay then, but don’t forget to wear the suit that P’Mook made for you, she will be piss if you show up wearing something else rather that her collection.”

“I know…I will…I love her design too, she made a perfect cut on every piece she worked on.”

“Please don’t let her hear that, she will love you more and she will ask me to say the same to her…”

~

5PM - Rachawat Resident

“Mom, is everything ready? Kao will be here soon…”

“Oh dear, it’s still 5pm…you asked him to come at 7pm don’t you…”

“Yeah, but…”

“Chill brother, everything is in place and under control…”

“Oh…I wish your Dad was this romantic towards me…”

“So true Mom, I will expect more from my future boyfriend from now…”

I looked at P’Mook.

“Get one first before you said it…”

“What did you said…!”

P’Mook try to hit me but I manage to ran behind Mom’s back.

-BEEP

[KIA]
“Pete, we are on our way. ETA 1hour 15minutes, be ready!”

I looked at my screen phone and start to get nervous.

“Oh, they are on their way now…!”

I’m really excited but really nervous too…I only have a month to prepare this surprise for Kao.

It’s just a perfect timing, I’m going throw him a graduation party but I also want to give him a surprise.

I went to my room to change and I don’t forget to take the small box that I had prepare on my table.

Before I put it into my pocket, I open the box and staring on the thing inside the small box I’m holding.

“I hope he likes it…”