💙Chap 8

BLUE HEART 💙

Chap 8

Kao POV

“Honeymoon???”

I just survive the wedding night, now I have to survive the honeymoon???

“Oh…Okay, but can we stop at my place first? I want to bring some of my stuff.”

I need to go back to my house to get my clothes, I don’t have anything to wear. All the clothes they prepare is on Kia size and I can’t wear dress. Luckily Pete agree to stop by at my house so I can take my clothes with me. I will ask Pete to wait in the car and I will quickly pack my clothes for our honeymoon.

On a plane to Japan

I never sit on First class seat my whole life! Geez the seat is comfier than I thought, I remember sitting on the stiff seat on my flight to Hay Yat few years back. 

As soon as we took off, Pete already fall to sleep. I guess he didn’t sleep well on the floor last night. I’m grateful that Pete is a gentlemen and not a pervert, otherwise he will know that I’m not Kia yesterday and everything could turn to chaos.

When we arrived at Tokyo International Airport, Pete ask me is there anywhere I want to visit. Erm this is my first time in Japan, I don’t know where to go, and I don’t have any money too so all I can do is follow him anywhere he goes. 

The Restaurant that our driver took us is a very beautiful restaurant. I feel very awkward, I look like fresh from the gym with Pete hoodie on me compare to those who dress formal in the restaurant. While I’m looking around, Pete try to make conversation with me.

“So how is your university life?”

 “Well, it’s good. I never miss my classes, this will be my first time skipping my classes for vacation like this.”

That’s true, because I never miss and even skip my class until now.

“So you are a good student? I heard from my mom you have a good grade”

“I try my best, I got scholarship when entering the University. And…I would love to finish it and graduate with all my friends. But only if you allow me to” 

Am I too straight forward? Most of the student in my University did not continue their study after they get married. I really want to finish and get my certificate.

But I should have asked him nicely or maybe act cute like Kia always did when she ask for something, so he can allow me to go back to University.

“Well, if that what you want I will support you”

Wow…this guy is so easy to pursuit. I never get what I want with Kia, father or even with my friend Gun, I always be the one who lost. 

“Really? So I can go back to finish my University???” I just want to be sure with his answer.

He nodded his head and then smile. I never feel like this before, I’m so happy right now. 

“Yes! Thank you so much…I won’t let you down!”

You know what Pete, I will not let you down, I will give my best and show you what I got to make you proud. I can’t stop smiling and my smile continues when I saw the beautiful dessert they serve in front of me. Oh, I have to take photo of this dessert, it looks so beautiful and yummy. And it is yummy, I finish it right away after I took photo of it. Pete haven’t touch his yet, but I have already finished mine. 

“You can take mine if you want it”

No Kao, you cannot show this side of you. You are uncontrollable when it comes to dessert. But the dessert is so good, how can I say no. While I’m fighting my own thought, Pete convince me to have his dessert because his not really into dessert. I can’t resist it anymore because it already in front of me, now Pete know I’m a sweet tooth.