💙Chap 18

BLUE HEART💙

Chap 18

Pete POV

“Ok, I want every department to hand me their 5 years recap to me. I want to know where we are before I set some goal. Thank you.”

After I close the meeting, every head department are sending their wishes for my Dad.

I took my phone and called Mom to ask how is Dad doing. She said he still unconscious, but doctor said his vital is normal, we just have to wait for him get conscious.

After the phone call I text my wife to ask her what is she doing, and asked her if she wants to have lunch with me.

I’m not in the good mood, and I need my wife, because whenever I’m around her, she always calm me down.

After few minutes, I didn’t get any reply from her.
"Maybe she’s busy, I’ll call her later."

~

3:30pm

I’m staring at my phone, and still waiting for her reply. I get more and more anxious, why she haven’t reply me yet.

I press the call button on “Wifey”

Ring…Ring…Ring…

“The number you’re calling is not active or out of coverage area. Please…”

I hang up the phone and try to call her number again. But what I get is intercept message again.

“I should ask her friend Gun…but I don’t have her number…maybe…”

I call another contact from my phone.

“Off, do you have my wife’s friend Gun’s phone number?”

“Oi peng! Why you asking me her number?”

“Do you have it or not?”

“Yeah, of course.”

“Give it to me now, I want to call her.”

“What happened?”

“I can’t reach my wife. She haven’t reply me since the morning, and now her phone is off.”

“Ok, I’ll forward you her number.”

“Thank’s  bro”

I hang up the call and wait for his message.

-Beep

[Cute Nong Gun]
+66812345699

“Seriously?! He save her name as cute nong Gun???”

I call the number and after few ring she pick up my phone.

“Hello, is this Gun?”

“Hello, yes. Who is this?”

“It’s me Pete, Kia’s husband. I’m sorry to bother you, but is Kia with you right now? I can’t contact her.”

“Oh Pete. Erm…I saw her in the morning class but she disappear on afternoon class. I thought she went to the hospital to visit your parents, but I can’t reach her too. Maybe you can try to call your Mom to make sure.”

“Thank you Gun.”

I hang up on her and I call my Mom.

“Hello Mom, is Kia there with you?”

“Hello son, no she’s not here. Is she coming here alone?”

“I don’t know Mom. I can’t reach her since the morning, but I will try to call her again. Don’t worry.”