💙Chap 7

BLUE HEART 💙

Chap 7

Pete POV

"Argh..."

My back hurt so much! I open my eyes, I just remember I'm not alone! Hopefully I didn't wake her up, I sat up, looked at my bed but the bed is empty, I shocked and looked for her around the room.

Maybe she went to the toilet, but the toilet door is open. So she is not in the room and not in the toilet, Did she ran away on our first night?!!!

I turn around and saw my curtain is flowing, did I forgot to close the balcony door? No, I did not. I walk to the balcony, I saw her in my pajamas standing with her back facing me.

"Huh"

I find that her back always makes my heart skips. I touch my heart, what the heck is happenning to me.

"Oh, you're awake?"

She turns around and look at me.

"Yes! I saw you wearing my pajamas, you don't like the pajamas they bought for you?" Actually I don't mind, you look cute in my pajamas.

"Yes, I......I'm sorry, I'm more comfortable wearing this kind of pajamas than the lingeries." She said with her shy look.

Oh no, don't do that...you look even cuter.

"You can choose anything from the closet. You can wear mine too if you like" I smile at her.

Suddenly I remember something.

"Oh, what time is it? We need to get ready by the way"

"We?"

"Yes, we need to get going to the airport" I'm pointing at myself and her as I said the words WE.

"Where are we going?"

"Well, we are going to our honeymoon vacation" I can't believe it I said it out loud I'm totally shy.

"And where exactly is our honeymoon vacation?"

"Japan"

After I told her we are going to honeymoon vacation in Japan, she was shocked.

"Oh...Okay, but can we stop at my place first? I want to bring some of my stuff."

"Of course. But we can only get our breakfast at the airport if we are going to stop by at your house. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes. Thank you" She smile at me, my Goodness I want to capture this view so bad so I can frame it and look at it every day for the rest of my life.

After I took a shower I wait for her in the car, I don't want her to feel awkward taking shower while I wait for her in the room.

15minutes later

I found out that she doesn't really like the clothes that they prepared for her. She even choses my hoodie and sweat pants to wear rather than all the dresses, I guess she like comfortable type of clothing.

"Hai, sorry to keep you waiting. And I'm sorry I wear your clothes again, can I borrow it? I will bring mine once we stop by at my place."

"No, no I don't mind at all. You wore it better than me."

"Thank you"

"Don't worry" I said, I think she is too polite, she kept say sorry and say thank you to me since the morning.

We arrive at her house, I want to accompany her inside, but she asked me to just wait in the car.

I really like her, not that I don't like her before but I like her even more because when she said she won't be long, it's really is not long. She doesn't take forever to take a shower and now we are on the way to the airport with her 1 small luggage. I'm so amazed by her.

-------------------------------------------------------

After 6 hours and 14 minute flight we finally arrived at Tokyo International Airport. Our ride and driver already standby at the airport lobby together with our luggage.

"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Vihokratana, my name is Haruto, I will be your driver for your honeymoon vacation. This is our schedule, and if you have anywhere beside the place that in the itinerary please just let me know, we will re-arrange the itinerary."

"Is there any place you want to visit?" I ask Mrs. Vihokratana beside me.

"No. I will go anywhere you go." I'm holding my smile, gosh is this what falling in love felt like. I'm screaming inside but have to act cool outside.

We are heading to the restaurant, it's a candle light dinner in one of the famous restaurant in Tokyo. She look a little uncomfortable with the environment, so I ask her some personal question try to get to know her more.

"So how is your university life?"

"Well, it's good. I never miss my classes, this will be my first time skipping my classes for vacation like this"

"So you are a good student? I heard from my mom you have a good grade"

"I try my best, I got scholarship when entering the University. And...I would love to finish it and graduate with all my friends. But only if you allow me to" She looked down at her food and playing with her fork.

"Well, if that's what you want, I will support you"

"Really? So I can go back to finish my University??"

I nod my head.

"Yes! Thank you so much...I won't let you down!"

I never know you can chew your food while smiling, I guess she really like to study that much. After appetizer and main course now it's time for dessert, when the dessert come to the table she took out her phone and took a photo before she ate. It only took a second for her to finish the dessert, now I know her more, she has a sweet tooth. I offer her mine, she rejected my offer but I insist because I'm not really a fan of dessert, only few desserts that I like. She finally took my dessert and finish it, how come a person can be so dilligent and cute at the same time?

We are going to the hotel to rest, I told her I will sleep on the sofa and she can sleep in the room. I think I have to get use to sleeping on the sofa until I don't know when, at least until we get to know each other better. While I'm lying down on the sofa, my phone suddenly rang.

I saw my phone screen, I saw the name whose calling, at first I don't feel like picking up his phone, but if I didn't pick his call, he'll keep calling me for the next hour.

"What's up?" I finally press the answer button on my phone.

"What took you so long to pick up my call? Did I interrupt you with my sister in law?"

"What do you want?" I just want to ask him what he want so I can hang up his call.

"Where are you right now?"

"Honeymoon"

"I know, but where are you right now?"

"Japan, honeymoon"

"I know, I know, but where are you right now?"

"At the hotel, in Japan on my honeymoon"

"Okay! I'm at the lobby right now, come down here and get me!"

I jumped from the sofa, I know this friend never jokes like that, that's mean he really at the hotel lobby right here right now on my honeymoon vacation.

"Whaaaat the heck OFF?!"