💙Chap 5

BLUE HEART💙

Chap 5

D -3

D -2

When you are excited for something the day become so slow, but when you fear of something the time seems to come faster than the light.

Kao POV

Staring at the ceiling, my mind is everywhere.

"Where will Kia, Alice and Lee go and where are they going to stay? How long are they going to stay hidden?"

I let out a sigh, closing my eyes, but after few second I open it again.

"What about Uni? Are they going to skip class too? How about the homework, test and all? What if they got kick from the Uni?"

My stomachache, it's not because of the Udon I cooked, I cooked fine, it's the stress that make my head hurt, my hands are sweaty.

"What will happened to Father if Kia doesn't show up at the wedding? Of course he will be mad, but what will happened to him? Will he get fired? 100%! Then he will be jobless. Then I can't go to Uni anymore because I have to start to work for us"

I can't stop my self to think about what will happen if Kia doesn't show up at the wedding. I can't let Kia to throw away her modeling future, she deserve it. She even save up for us to leave this house. What kind of brother am I, I never think any of that, I only care about my grade. I feel ashamed.

In another hand Father was not suppose to sold Kia to that family. But maybe he can't do anything, because that is Boss ordered. Father is very loyal to that family and I can see they are good to Father too, because Father look healthy and he manage to raise us even tho he only send money and spend few days in a month with us. I can't imagine what will happened to him if the wedding is cancel.

I over think myself until I fall asleep.

D -1

"So Kia, the groom will be here at 7am in the morning to pick you up, you have to be ready around 6am.Do you want me to help you with the wedding dress? I don't know why it has to be old Chinese wedding dress with the red veil cover your face too, I mean it's 2019 for God sake. Anyway, do you need my help for your makeup and wedding dress?"

"That's no need aunt Godji, I can do it my self. You just prepare yourself"

"Is that so? Ok then. Next your Father will escort you to meet your groom. Have you see your groom? I mean how exciting it is, you never see him, but you will become husband and wife"

I can see aunt Godji is very excited with the wedding. But Kia just smile at her as the answer for every question that she ask.

"Woo...I'm so happy for you Kia, I will start preparing for dinner, you two can take a rest first, I'll call you when the dinner is ready"

We both walk upstairs to our room, but I can't take my eyes off of Kia, so I follow her to her room.

"What are you doing in my room?"

I saw the red wedding dress laying on her bed, but soon after I saw beside her bed there's 1 backpack and 1 full bag on the floor.

"What time will Alice and Lee come?"

"Around 11pm. I will go to Alice's family cabin up hill"

"Hmnn"

"Will you be okay?" Kia look worried, I know she is a very hard head person, but she have a very soft heart.

I smile at her, she look at me and say "You have plan don't you?"

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. But I will miss you"

"Me too" We are hugging like we will be apart forever.

"What if I miss you?" I ask, I know she will turn off her phone because that what a run away person will do.

"I will call you when I have a chance"

"Take care sis, I love you"

It was a long hug because we know we will miss each other so much.

The Wedding Day

I can't sleep, I think a lot, I'm nervous, it's 5am already. I woke up and head to Kia's room, she's gone, I saw a paper on the table written "I'm Sorry" then I saw the wedding dress on the bed.

I threw away the paper and then I put the wedding dress on, it kind of tight but it's look OK.

Knock knock

"Kia honey, are you ready?"

If you ask me what am I doing, well take a wild guess. I can't let Kia throw away her modeling future, I can't let father get fired too, so here I am wearing a wedding dress and today is my wedding day with that guy call Pete Vihokratana.

"Yes aunt Godji, I'm ready."