NEW Lucky Charm

NEW Lucky Charm

Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of bad guys, gangs and mafia around Thailand.

One day he had to go undercover into one of the vicious gang member in Thailand in order to arrest the gang leader. On the operation day, the gang leader manages to slip away from the ambush. Tay don’t want to let go of this opportunity to catch the leader, he ran after him but he went to the nearest Hospital to take cover.

Wounded Tay Tawan waiting for him outside the Hospital because he doesn’t want to blow his cover up. While waiting for the gang leader to come out, Tay losing a lot of blood from the wound. He knows he have to get help now, because he’s about to passed out.

At that time, one of the doctor coming out from the hospital and heading to his car. Looks like he just finishes his swift and about to head home. Tay following him to his car and get to the passenger seat and then he covering the doctor mouth so he can’t scream for help.

“Don’t be afraid, I’m not a bad guy. I’m not going to kill you…I just need your help…”

With the remaining strength that Tay have left, he need this doctor help. He asked the doctor to drive to his place to treat his wound. Tay try so hard not to pass out in the car, so he’s trying to make a conversation with the doctor inside the car.

“What’s your name doctor?”

“Thitipoom Techaapaikhun”

“Huh…that’s one unique name. How do people call you then? Poom? Thiti?”

“Newwiee, they call me Newwiee.”

“New…I like that name. I’ll call you New.”

After New arrived at his apartment, he stich Tay’s open wound and treat his injury. The next day when New woke up in the morning, Tay already gone without a trace.

New thought yesterday might be his bad luck to cross over a gangster. But lucky for him the wounded guy is gone by the next morning.

But when New thought that his luck is changing, the same guy showed up in front of New’s apartment unit and introduce himself as his new neighbour.

How will New live his life with the gangster as his new neighbour?

How will Tay Tawan keep his identity as an undercover detective?

What is the danger waiting ahead of them?

.
.
.

INTRODUCTION

Tay Tawan squad A.K.A                     [The B Team]

The brain – Tay Tawan

*Leader of the Team, the planner and king of undercover spy

The Spider – Alice Tsoi

* The queen of spy, best women spy in the squad

The Eyes -

* The computer hacker guy, the eyes for every mission.

The Top Gun

* Good with guns, especially sniper.

The Flazz -

* Second best look after Tay tawan, good in martial art.

The Agent –

* Newbie, fresh graduated agent. Arrands boy.

Like I said on last chapter of Blue Heart 💙 I open suggestion for my next story so......4 names for 4 character in my next story.

Comment below and I will see if they match with the character I potrait in my next story.

Thank you awesome reader💕