💙 Chap 11

BLUE HEART💙

Chap 11

Pete POV

Waking up with your wife in your arms, still sleeping, I can't help but smile.

She looks so peaceful and cute when she is sleeping. My hand move itself, I touch her hair. Then my attention goes to her mole on her nose. 

“This is the cutest mole ever, I love looking at her mole when I looked at her.”

She got the brain, personality and she is beautiful. Thank God I agree with the arrange married from the first place.

My eyes stopped when I looked at her lips. That pink full lips of her is so attractive, I can’t help myself but to move closer to get a good looked at her lips. 

“It’s so beautiful and so…tempting”

This is the lips that took my breath away when I first saw you. Without I realize, my lips is touching her lips.

I close my eyes, it's soft, warm and I don't know if i'll ever stop because I want it to last forever.

Ring…Ring…Ring…

My phone rang so loud that I jumped after my phone on the table to pick it up. Maybe forever is too much to ask.

“Hello”

“Good morning Mr. Pete, I’m sorry to interrupt your honeymoon. But this is emergency, remember the Vanya Park project? I heard from Mr. Somsak that Maxi Company got the project, not us.”

“What??? They have announced it last week that we won the project, what happened?”

“I don’t know sir, but we are going to have emergency meeting this morning.”

“Who hold the meeting?”

“Mr. Somsak, sir”

What the hell is uncle doing? He held emergency meeting in my company without telling me?!

“Ok miss Jan, help me to record the whole meeting. I will see you in the office tomorrow.”

I hang up the phone and I start to clench my finger nail to my hand. I just went for 3 days and this thing happened.

“Are you ok?”

I turn my head and I saw her sitting on the bed looking at me.

“Oh, yes, it’s from work”

I think she is awake because of me.

“Are you sure?”

I sigh.

“I’m sorry, something came out. It’s emergency, I have to go back to Thailand today, but you can stay here if you want to explore Japan.”

“Alone? No, I’ll come with you”

“I’m sorry, this is such a disorganize honeymoon. I will make it up to you”

She smiled back at me “I’ll get ready”

While she taking a shower and get ready, I inform Off that I’m going back to Thailand today, and he said he’s coming with me.

After we all ready, we head to Tokyo International Airport, I bought our tickets and now we are in Starbucks waiting for our flight back to Thailand. 

I hope miss Jan can help me out at the office, but something always happend everytime I'm away. I should ask uncle Somsak what's going on with the project. How can Maxi company get the project?!