💙Chap 4

Blue Heart💙

Chap 4

Rachawat Residence

“Oi…come help me I almost die”

“Wait I’m coming, I’m coming!!!”

“Oi Pete you are a tanker, you not suppose to fight alone!”

“DEFEATED”

“Aaargh…we lose again!”

“Pete you are such a lame tank”

“Oi Pete you should choose Mage player instead of Tank player!”

Pete, First and Off love to play ROV when they hang out together. Today is Saturday, Off and First went to Pete place to crash.

PETE POV

“Come on guys 1 more game, we will win this time”

“I just up my rank yesterday, today I play with you I loss my rank again Pete” First said while put down his phone.

“You can only play Mage next time while we play Rank! I want to pee, then we play 1 more game” Off rush to the toilet because I think he’s been holding it while playing the last game.

Knock knock knock

“Who is it?” I ask, because that might be one of my butler.

Knock knock knock

“Who is it??? What’s the matter?” I said it loudly maybe the butler didn’t hear me first time.

Knock knock knock

“I think you should open the door Pete” First convince me to open the door because it looks like who ever at the door don’t want to answer me.

I walk lazy to open my door I prepare myself to scolded who ever at the door.

“What do you waaaaaaaant……”

“……”

“……”

“Who is it Pete? Oh, uncle how are you” First shock because the person behind the door it's Pete Dad. He elbow me waiting for my reaction because I just standing holding the door and thinking I’m going to hell because I just shout to my Dad.

“Dad, I thought you will be back on the weekend.”

“Ehm…I have something very important to discuss with you. Come with me to the reading room.” Dad said it with serious tone.

Before I can answer him, my toilet door is open and the person who came out from it didn’t even zip his pants.

“You know what, I think I just flush 1 litters of my pee just now, what a relief”  Off said it loudly with proud face but change his face to calm manner when he saw my Dad at the door and wai at Dad to give respect.

My Dad just shook his head and look at me “NOW”.

I follow my father right away but still manage to glare deadly to Off who just show his stupidness in front of my Dad.

After we step in to the reading room I can see my Mom is there too, I rush to hug her.

“Mom……you are back!” I say it with a soft voice. Mom hug me back and pat my head.

“Ehm” Dad cough to get our attention.

“Pete my dear” my Mom call me softly. “You know your Dad and me, we are not young anymore right?”

I pull myself backwards and look at my Mom and Dad.

“Wait, don’t tell me one of you is sick or dying” I ask them in a little panic voice.

“No, we are fine”

Huff I sigh. And then hug my mom again.

“But we have something else to tell you” my Mom continue.

I pull myself backwards again looking at my mom and Dad again.

“Are you guys getting divorce?” I start to panic.

“No dear. We are fine, we are still love each other very much” Mom hold my hand to assure me that everything is fine.

“Then what is it?” I start to get confuse, what is it that so important that make my Dad come to my room to get me.

“Pete, as you know your father and I  keep going back and forth to China for our business. But lately we think we want to retire early. So……” Mom pause for a while.

“So?” I ask for her to continue.

“So we think we are going to make you as the new chairman for Vihokratana Group.”

I look at Dad, I want to know is he the one who want me to be the chairman and replace him or Mom just make him do it.

“Dad, if you think I am good enough I will do my best and give my all to be the chairman of our Group”

“Well, I quite impress of your work. But you have to promise to try your very best because it is not going to be easy. And I trust you because you are my son.” Dad said it with a proud tone. I can’t be more happy than this, Dad impress with my work I have show them that I can be like Dad too, a hardworking man.

“Dad Mom, you don’t have to ask me for this. This is too formal, I mean of course I will take the responsibility for Vihokratana Group. You don’t have to discuss this with me”

“Pete dear, this is not what we would like to discuss with you” Mom shock me with what she just said.

“What? If this is not the reason then what is it?” I don’t know what else is more important than Vihokratana Group future.

“Well, we like to retire early. Then we want you to take the chairman position. But that’s not as important as we want you to…” Mom pause at her words again.

“To what???”

“To get married”

“……” I blank.

“You know Pete we keep getting invitation for other sons and daughters wedding. We are tired of going to theirs party and being ask when will our turn to hold a wedding party. So we think you are in the age of married, let’s celebrate.”

“You want me to get married??? Why don’t you ask Mook to married first? She is bigger than me!” I defend myself and ask them to go ask my sister Mook to get married first instead of me.

“You know your sister is going hiatus, I don’t know where she is. She went everywhere, London, Japan, last month I heard she was in Paris. I can’t depend on her. It has to be you Pete, please” my Mom looks so sad, but  how can you be jealous of your friend who keep holding wedding party for their children.

“Mom, you can’t be serious.”

“I am serious, we already choose your bride, I heard from Butler Sunan his child hold black belt karate, tall, pretty and good at study. I think she is perfect to be your bride. You don’t have to worry Pete, we will arrange everything, the venue the cake the decor” I can see sparkle in Mom’s eyes.

This is what I always want in my life, make Dad and Mom proud and happy but married someone that I don’t know…well I don’t know will it be worth it?

“You know what Pete, you never introduce any of your girl friends to us, all we see is First and Off only.”
That’s because I never think of having a girlfriend. After graduated I just want to start working at our Group and having my free time with my friends.

“Pete dear” Mom look at me with her puppy eyes, pouty her mouth and holding my hands.

How can I say no, she will be sad and I will be an insubordinate child. Well I never really know any girl anyway and we can always get a divorce if we don’t fit with each other. I will just do it for Dad and Mom.

“Alright, but she better not be ugly. When do you want to hold the wedding?” Mom hug me right away and I can see my Dad smiling.

“I know you will agree to this! Oh it’s going to be great weekend ever”

“Wait, what? Weekend? You mean next weekend?”

“Yes!!! I already arrange a meeting for everything tomorrow and we will send out the invitation on monday. Ok, now you can go back and play with your friend, don’t worry dear I will prepare everything for you.” I can see Mom is very excited about it.

I stand up and heading back to my room, I need to tell First and Off that their friend is getting married soon. I hope they are ready because I don’t know if I am ready.