💙Chap 21

BLUE HEART 💙

Chap 21

Kao POV

Changing room backstage

One by one the models are leaving the changing room, last but not least when the last model is out of the room, Kia finally step in.

“There you are!!! How is the fashion show?” No matter what is going on, I still need to know how is Kia doing in her first fashion show.

“They said I was good!!!”

“Oh... I’m so proud of you!”

We hugged and smiled brightly, but Alice cough reminding us about the situation.

“Ehem…Can we focus on what’s going on right now?”

“Oh sure. I will get change and leave here as soon as possible, Alice can you ask Lee to wait for us at the back? We have to leave here fast so Kao can go back to Pete.”

“I’ll go and tell Lee, that guy forgot to charge his phone again.”

“Thank you Alice”

“Good luck Kao.”

Alice went out to get the car, I stayed and help Kia to take the accessories off of her so we can change our outfit.

“I’m so proud of you Kia.”

“Thank you Kao. But I won’t be able to continue my modelling job if you didn’t sacrifice yourself for me.”

“This is the least I can do for you”

“You know, you still have to tell him right?!”

“Yeah, but I’m still finding the right time to tell him.”

“You know there’s never be the right time for this. You just have to tell him and apologize. And we can move out if Father is mad at you."

“I don’t know Kia…”

Kia got up from her seat and then hug me.

“No matter what the outcome is, I will always be here for you baby brother.”

When we separated from the hug, something drops from Kia’s blazer. Me and Kia squat down try to find the thing, but suddenly the door was open.

I can’t see who is coming because the door is behind me, but Kia saw who’s at the door and she is shocked.

“Pete!”

I can’t move my body.

“Oh sorry, I don’t know someone else is here. Can I talk to you?”

Pete sound serious.

“Yes sure.”

Kia answered him and then looked at me.

I think I need to go now. I wear the hood on my hoodie and then turn around very slow, slightly tilted my head sideways so Pete can’t see my face clearly.

I walked to the door where Pete is standing, when I getting closer to the door I lower my head and hold my hood because I’m about to walk past Pete.

“Wait!”

I stopped my step, I saw Pete move forward and he grabs my hand. I can’t help but looked up at him.

“Kia?”

He looked at me and then looked at Kia, and then he looked at me again.

“What is going on?!”

I gulp, how can Pete recognizes me?

“Answer me!!! Who are you? Why you looked like my wife?”

Pete asked Kia while he still holding my hand tight.

“I’m Kia.”

“What?! No you’re not! This is my wife Kia! I know my wife, and this is my wife’s hand.”

“Yes you’re right! That is your wife, but his name is not Kia.”

“What?! What did you say?!”

Pete looked confuse and angry at the same time.

“You have to tell him now. I will go first, call me if you need anything.”

Kia grab her bags and then walked to the door.

“Stop! Someone please explain to me!”

“I don’t have anything to say to you, but he does. He will explain to you.”

Kia walked away and shut the door behind her.

“Kia, please tell me what happened? I’m so confuse!”

“My name…is not Kia. My name..is Kao and...I'm not a girl.

Pete let go of my hand.

“I’m so sorry Pete. Kia is my twin sister, and I took her place to marry you."

I said it with teary eyes.

“Huh…?”

Pete furrow his eye brows and looked angry.

“You’ve been lying to me all along?! Did your Father know about this?! You and your family is lying to me?!”

“No! Pete, it’s not like what you’re thinking. Listen to me first, let me explain…”

I was in tears and I moved forward to hold on his hand, but he pull his hand right after I touch him.

I know this day will come, I expect it will hurt but I don’t know it will hurt this much.

“Don’t you dare to touch me! You liar!”

Pete turn around and walked out the door with no turning back.

I fall to the floor and crying.

~

Rachawat Resident

After what happened on the changing room, I’m back to find Pete because I still have some explaining to do.

“Is Pete home yet?”

I asked one of the butler.

“Not yet Mrs V.”

“Ok thank you.”

I went to the room and waited Pete to come home.

10 PM

11 PM

12 AM

I kept looking at the clock in the room, it past midnight but there’s no sign of Pete coming home. I tried to call his phone, but he turns off his phone.

I didn’t sleep for the whole night, I kept calling his phone. On Sunday, Pete still can’t be reach and still not coming home.

~

Vihokratana Office Tower

“Mrs. V, why are you here in early morning?”

His assistant great me with smile.

“Is Pete in the office yet?”

“Erm…not yet. But usually he will arrive around 8.30”

Miss Jan answer me while looking at her watch that show it’s 8 AM in the morning.

“Is it ok if I wait for him in his office?”

I asked her.

“Oh sure! Let me escort you to his office. Do you want some coffee or tea while waiting for Mr. Pete?”

“No, thank you. I’ll be fine. I’ll wait for him in the office. Thank you Miss Jan”

She nodded and scratching his head as I walked to Pete’s office waiting for him.

“What are you doing here?”

Pete come in to his office precisely 8.30 AM and asked me the question.

“Pete…Where did you sleep last nights?”

“Erm…at the hotel.”

“Oh…have you had your breakfast yet? I brought something from home.”

“I had it at the hotel. You can take it back home.”

“…”

“So why are you here?”

He asked me again after he seat on his chair.

“Pete, I want to explain the whole thing to you.”

“I have a meeting…”

“10 minutes, or 5 minutes will do…Please…”

He sighs and stop talking.

“Pete, my Father always been strict with us. He plans everything for us, from school, university, even our friends. But this lies are all my doing, my Father know nothing about it. If he finds out, he will be angry with me because I’m such a disgrace for him...”

“…”

“And my sister Kia, after our mom left us, she’s like a mother and a sister to me. She took a modelling job in the University just to save money so both of us can live our own life without depending on my Father.”

I wipe my teary eyes and continue…

“She even cut her beautiful long hair to looked like me and kick those bullies who bully me at University. They done so much for me and our family, I…I just want to help them.”

“So Pete, I understand you must be angry and felt betrayed. I’m so sorry if I hurt you, you can shout at me, curse at me or even hit me. But please, don’t fired my Father because he love his job so much...”

“…”

“…”

We stay in silent for a while. I tried so hard not to cry in front of him.

Knock…Knock…Knock…

“I’m sorry Mr. Pete, Redwill Company is here in the meeting room. We are ready for you.”

“I’ll be there”

Miss Jan called Pete for a meeting, I don’t know what else to say to him, I feel like we haven’t finish talking.
Pete stood up.

“Go home or go to University, I’m working right now.”

“…”

Is that the only words he like to said to me?

My tears fall down from my eyes again as Pete walked pass me. When the door closed, I broke down and burst into tears because I can’t hold it anymore.