💙 Chap19

BLUE HEART💙

Chap 19

Pete POV

Rachawat Resident

After yesterday event and the kiss that we had last night, I couldn’t sleep well.

“Hmmnnn…”

She’s awake from her sleep.

“Good morning”

“Good morning to you too dear”

“You already awake or you haven’t sleep at all?” she asked.

“I slept for a while. But then I spend most of my night looking at you.”

“Ugh…how come it sound creepy rather than romantic?”

“You know what, I didn’t tell you, but I’m scare to lose you too yesterday.”

“Like you said Pete, we are safe now.”

“Yeah, nothings going to happened as long as we are together.”

“But Pete…what if something come up and…we might…”

“Nothing can keep us apart.”

“But Pete, what if I did something bad. Like really really bad?”

“How bad can it be? No matter what it is, I will forgive you because I love you.”

I’m about to kiss her but her phone rang stop me.

“Gun…yes I’m fine. No…I will tell you when I reach University…What? Today? Now?  Ok, I’ll see you in a bit.”

She’s running to the bathroom and I can hear a shower is on. Not long after she come out and getting ready.

“Are you going to University after what happened yesterday?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t you want to take some more rest? Your face looks tired.”

“I’m fine, Pete. Besides, I need to keep my attendance rate high in order to keep my scholarship.”

“…”

I try to convince my wife to calling sick and stay with me today, but it doesn’t work. No matter what I said she still wants to go to her classes.

“Ok, I’ll see you later!” She’s finished with her stuff and she’s about to walk out the door.

“Wait!!!” I stopped her.

“What? What happened?”

“Aren’t you going to give me a good bye kiss?”

“What?”

“Good bye kiss, or I won’t let you walked out that door.”

“I’m getting late, Pete”

“Then hurry up, give me a good bye kiss.”

She looked at her watch then looked at me. I’m not moving until she gives me what I want.

“Ok!”

She kisses me on the cheek and then running out of the door.

I touch my cheek and smiling like crazy person.

~

I went to the Hospital instead of going to the office, because Mom just called me and told me Dad is awake.

“Dad, are you ok?”

“Emn…I’m fine. Somsak told me what happened, are you and your wife ok?”

“Yes, we are fine Dad.”

“I’m so angry when he said they kidnap your wife! Ahem..ahem…”

Dad’s coughing before he can finish the sentences.

“Dad, we are fine. And uncle Samporn is arrested.”

“Pete is right. You need to get well soon. We all are worried about you.”

He nodded his head and agree.

I spend the whole day in Hospital to stay with Dad and Mom, while I kept sending texts to my wife just to make sure she is ok and no one kidnap her again.

Suddenly, the room door was wide open and someone running in and went to Dad to hug him.

“Daddy!!! Are you ok?! You scare me to death! I thought I will never see you again! And Mommy, are you ok? Vous me manquez*!!!”
*I miss you

“Ehem!!!”

I cough to see who is this person.

“Mon frere*!!!”
*Brother

“What???”

“It’s me!!!”

She come to me and hug me.

“P’Mook?”

“You forgot about me?”

“What’s with the suit? I don’t recognize you.”

“A suit you said? It’s blazer!”

“It’s a suit! Mom, it’s a suit right? Dad?”

“No, It’s called blazer!”

We fight, we catching up, we laughing together, something that we haven’t got a chance to do in the past 3 years

“So are you back for good this time?” I asked P’Mook.

“I don’t know, you miss me that much huh?”

“It’s so peaceful in the house when you are not around.”

She pinches my cheeks so hard, just like we always did when we were little.

“You’ve been away for too long now, do whatever you want here. Don’t you want to spend time with me and your Mom?”

We stopped what we are doing and looked at Dad. I saw he looking at P’Mook deeply, I know he misses her too.

“Yes Daddy!”

That’s it, my family is finally complete.

“By the way, where’s your wife Pete? I like to see her in person.”

“She’s at the University, she has classes.”

“Oh, too bad. I have to go now because I still have to arrange the Fashion Show for tomorrow. You’ll be there right with your wife?”

“Of course! Dad and Mom couldn’t make it so I have to didn’t I?”

“Here!”

She gave me 2 bags of clothes.

“One is yours and the other one is for your wife. Wear these tomorrow, it’s my new collections.”

She hugged Mom and Dad before she leave.
----------------------------------------------------

Kao POV

#1 MUKMUK Bangkok Fashion Show

There’s paparazzi everywhere at the red carpet for Pete sister fashion show.

“I don’t know she's a thing, there’s a lot of paparazzi here.” Pete said.

“Pete”

“Yes dear? Are you nervous?”

I don’t know how to tell him that I don’t want to walk at the red carpet.

He holds my hand and then he told our driver to go straight to the parking lot instead of drop us at the red carpet.

“Pete, are you sure you don’t want to walk at the red carpet? It’s your sister fashion show.”

I don’t want him to cancel  it because of me.

“That’s why we don’t have to walk at the red carpet. It’s her event and more over we are not some model or actor.”

Thank God Pete is an understanding person, he knew I was uncomfortable and nervous that’s why he asked driver to stop at the parking lot.

~

“Off and Gun are already here”

If you wonder why Gun is here, let me tell you, I’m planning to invite him to this fashion show because he might like it. But turns out Off already invited Gun to come to the fashion show as Off plus one, and he said yes!

I don’t know what happened between those two, but good for me, because I have my best friend here with me.

We meet them outside the VIP lounge.

“Oi Peng! You are here! Wow, you two have a couple suit?”

“And wow Nong Gun agreed to come with you?” Pete sounds surprise.

“Of course! Sister in law you look so cool in that suit.”

Off said it while putting his hand on my shoulder.

“Hands off my wife. And please! It’s called blazer!” Pete said.

Pete and Off are talking to each other while Gun and I looking around and be amaze because this is our first Fashion show.

“Wait, I thought I saw Alice and Lee over there!” I talked to Gun beside me.

“Alice and Lee? Kia’s friends? Here?”

“I think so”

“I don’t see them. Maybe you were wrong.”

I still looked around in dazed, because I really think I saw them.

“Let’s go dear, let’s go to the back stage and meet P’Mook”

Pete hold my hand and took us to the back stage.

~

“Sis!”

“Pete! You made it! “

“Of course! Sis, let me introduce you to my wife Kia. Kia, this is my sister P’Mook.”

“Kia…”

“…”

“…”

“Kia?! Isn’t she is one of my model for the show?”

“What? What do you mean sis?”

“Yeah, I remember her. She is our model.”

“…”

When we are still on puzzled and confuse while changing eye contact, one of the Event Coordinator crew saw me and grab my hand.

“Oh my God, why are you still here? I thought I told you to go to the make-up room. Sorry Mook, I’ll take her to get ready.”

She grabs me and walked away from them.

When I walked past Gun I whisper to him.

“Help me!”