💙 Chap 12

BLUE HEART💙

Chap 12

Pete POV

“I never thought holding her hand can calm me down so much”

Once we touch down Bangkok in the evening, we went straight to Rachawat Residence and I start working on Vanya Park project document that I asked miss Jan to send it to me.

Knock…knock…knock…

“Come in”

I keep looking at the document on my table and didn’t see whose coming.

“Pete”

It’s my wife!

“Hai, I’m sorry I have work to do. You can have dinner first, don’t mind me”

She must be hungry and ask me to eat dinner with her.

“Pete, I had my dinner, but you haven’t eaten anything yet"

“What time is it now?”

“It’s 10.30 p.m.”

“What? It’s 10.30 p.m. already?”

“Yes! That’s why you need to put your document down and eat something”

I sigh, “Ok, I think I need a break too”

We walked to the dining room, but all the food has been clean up.

“They clean the table already” I looked at her. “What should I eat now?”

“Let’s go to the kitchen! Now, where’s the instant noodle?” She asked.

“I…don’t know”

“This is your house right?”

“Yeah, but I don’t know where they put it. This might the third time I enter the kitchen”

She shook her head, and start to open all the drawer and cabinet.

“Found it!”

She took a pot, and start boiling the water. She put the noodle and all the seasoning inside, add an egg and after all cooked well, she gave me a bowl of tom yum instant noodle.

“Here you go!”

“Wow, thank you. I don’t remember when is the last time I had an instant noodle”

“Really??? Oh, you got your own chef here, why would you eat instant noodle for, right?” She’s teasing me.

I try to taste the soup, and I was amaze. “This is good, really good.”

I slurp the noodle and finished the whole bowl in a few minutes.

“Wow, I never knew instant noodle can be this good”

“Yeah, it’s the MSG”

“No, I think it’s your cooking skill” I praise her.

“Oh, you haven’t try my Udon yet. I think you’ll love it”

“I love it already, because I know you will cook it with love”

I tease her and her cheek turns red.
She’s walking to the door, is she trying to escape from me? I hold her hand to stop her.

“Thank you for your understanding”

She is standing there in silent with her red cheek. I know she must be very shy right now, I can’t help myself to tease her more because she’s so cute.

“And thank you for cooking me the best instant noodle I ever had.”

“…”

“…”

“You…you wash the dish!”

She pulls her hand and walked out from the kitchen, left me with the dirty bowl and pot to wash.

~

Next morning, in the office.

“So, are you telling me to let go of it and move on?”

“Yes, there’s nothing we can do about it Pete. I think we should just let this project go and focus on the next project.”

“But uncle Somsak, I worked so hard for the Vanya Park project.”

“I know Pete, but as Somsak said, let’s focus on the next project that’s coming”

I looked at uncle Samporn who agree with uncle Somsak.

I’m so frustrated, because I think something is off because they announce it last week that we won the project but now, without explanations they went for Maxi Company instead of us.

“There’s no time to grieve! Let’s focus on the next project. I have another meeting to attend, please excuse me. Pete, I’ll see you in the next meeting.”

Uncle Somsak leave the meeting room, left me both with uncle Samporn.

“Pete, sometimes things don’t go as we planned. Just create your own path and move on.” He pats my back and try to cheer me up.

“I know, but I need to know the reason why, so I can do better next time.”

“I understand your frustration. But we all can see you worked so hard on this project, that’s why your dad gives you his position as the chairman of Vihokratanan Group.”

“I might ask my dad to postpone that thought”

I can’t even handle a project like this, how can I be a chairman of Vihokratana Group.

“Well, if that what you want Pete. I will support you.”

“Thank you uncle”

Peep

I looked at my phone I saw a message coming from unknown number but as I read the message, I knew who text me.