💙 Chap 9

BLUE HEART 💙

Chap 9

Pete POV

“Ooh…sleeping in the bed is the best feeling ever!!!”

I open my eyes, I just remember I’m sleeping on the same bed with her! I turn my head all I see is empty bed. 

Click

The toilet door is open, I saw her come out with her wet hair. 

“Oh, you’re awake?”

“Yes, how was your sleep? Did you sleep well? Did I snore?” I’m scare that I snored too loud that she don't want to sleep with me again.

“The bed is too comfy, I slept very well. I’m afraid I snored too” She chuckle.

“Well in that case you and me both” We both laughing. I love how she's very straight foward to how she feel.

We finally got out from the hotel at around 11 o’clock, Off always take so long to take a shower, well I don’t know it’s the toilet part or the shower part that took so long.

“Guys I'm hungry, let’s have a Shabu-shabu!"

"Seriously? You come here to highjack my honeymoon vacation don’t you?"

"Oh come on, you know that is the best Shabu-shabu in Japan! I bet my sister in law will love to try it too, don't you?"

"Hmn...sure"

"See!!! Ok Haruto let's take us to the Shabu-shabu restaurant!"

I'm pressing the back of my neck like I’m having a high blood pressure. This guy just want to mess up my honeymoon vacation. If it's not because I slept well on the bed with my wife last night,  I'm sure to kick his butt right now.

"You have to beat the egg, then dip the meat to the egg before you deep it in the pot. But don't cook the meat for too long, just 10seconds is enough. Now taste it sister, you'll love it!"

I just sit there watching Off teaching my wife how to eat Shabu-shabu. Is he trying to charm her? I rolled my eyes.

"The black colour is because of the meat is black or the soup is black?" She questioning the colour of the meat because it looks like black meat.

"It's…"

"It's the soup sister" Off cuts in to answer her.

Geez, can he be more annoying than this? I'm trying to have conversation with my wife too.

“Here sis, try the meat that I cooked.” Off gave the meat that he cooked to my wife, from the chopstick he ate! 

“Thank you” She is about to put the meat in her mouth.

“No” I stop her chopstick before getting in her mouth. She looked at me confused and Off looked at me with a puzzled look too.

“The meat is over cooked, try this one. It’s medium well, so it's more tender.” I gave her the meat that I just cooked. And I eat the meat that Off gave her.

“Oh, thank you” She eat the meat and then look at me. “It’s so tender!”

I smile proudly and kept eating. 

“I’m full, you guys can finish it all”

“Oh, you sure you don’t want more? I can cook the meat for you”

“No thank you, I’m full now”

“Do you want ice cream? Their Ogura ice cream is the best in town.”