💙Chap 26

BLUE HEART 💙

Chap 26

6 Months and 20 Day earlier…

“Kia, how is Kao doing? Where is he now?”

“He’s doing good, he is in L.A. now. He only took 1-year program, so he’ll be back soon…”

“Oh…Did Kao still love Pete?”

“Hum…You don’t have to ask. Pete is his first love, how can he forget Pete? How about Pete?”

“Hum…You don’t have to ask. Kao is his first love too…”

“Hum…”

“Hum…”

P’Mook and Kia both let gi a long sigh.

“P’Mook, what did your parents do when they find out about Kao?” Kia asked.

“They are fine with it, they know and acknowledge that Pete is really in love with Kao. Don’t we all know?”

“Yeah. It’s just too bad my Father didn’t.”

“We have to figure out something about this, do you have anything in mind?”

“I feel bad for both of them…but my Father is a stubborn and cold hearted person. When he set something, we must follow. Look at me now, trying to survive myself because I couldn’t stay with him anymore.”

“What should we do?”

9 Months and 14 Days earlier…

Coffee Shop

“Thank you Sunan for meeting me here. How are you?”

“I’m good Sir. It’s me who supposed to thank you, because you still remember me your former butler. How are you and Madam? Hope everything is alright consider you want to meet me after all my son did to your family.”

“We are in good health but not our mind. I can’t stop worried about Pete.”

“I am apologizing for my son action towards your family Sir. I has punished him hoping he can reflect on himself.”

“Sunan, you do remember last time when I was so mad at Mook and she choosed to run away? I thought I was teaching her a lesson, I believe she will come back home after view days. But turns out days become months, and months became years. I thought I’m going to lose my only daughter because of stubbornness”

“But Sir, this is different. My son, he…he…I’m too ashamed to even talk about it.”

“Sunan, have you call him and asked him how is he doing over there?”

“…”

Butler Sunan pause for a while, but then he continues.

“But he has sent me some text message to let me know he is ok.”

“Sunan, don’t you see he cares for you? He took his sister place to married Pete because he loves you and his sister. Children is a gift from heaven, having a respectful and loving children is a blessing. How could you ignore such a gift? He still obeyed you and went to L.A. even if he has to be part from Pete. Have you ever asked him about his feeling? And did you even listen to his reason behind the lies that he put?”

“…”

Butler Sunan reckon the moment in Rachawat resident when he first found out about it, and even after they are back to the house, he didn’t ask or listen for Kao explanations at all.

“Sunan, I remember the first time I took you in, you are so lost when your wife leaves you, but you manage to get your track back. Today, I saw the same person back then. I don’t want your children to leaves you too.”

“…”

Butler Sunan start sobbing.

“I live alone right now…”

“It’s ok Sunan, it’s not too late now.”

10 Months and 20 Days earlier…

“That’s why I need your help to make this happen. Are you guys in?”

Off and First looking at each other and give a sigh of relieve.

“I’m so in P’Mook! I can’t spend another second to look at his sorrowful eyes.”

“Yeah, I can’t stand his fake smile too. So what can we do?”

Kia and P’Mook high five in the air and continue to proceed with the plan.

“How are you going to convince Pete to walk on the runway??? You know he hate to be in the spotlight right?” Off asked P’Mook.

“You don’t have to worry about that.”

“Ok now, let’s share the task! Operation [BLUE HEART💙 ] is officially ON!”

P’Mook, Kia, Gun, Off and First putting their hand together in the middle and doing the cheer like they are some athlete going on a match.

The Day

#2 Mukmuk fashion show

Kao POV

“Are you ok Kao? You don’t look exited?” Kia asked me.

“I’m fine, it’s the jetlag and nervous…”

“You look good in white Kao, I should hire you for my fashion show.” P’Mook praise Kao.

“P’Mook, are you sure Pete is not angry with me for leaving him? I’m afraid he doesn’t want to see me again after what happened…”

“Oh Kao, you have no idea how happy he will be when he sees you! He’s been waiting for this day…”

“Everyone’s know that you two still very much in love with each other. And finally Father has agreed for you and him being together…Let’s not worry about anything else and just be happy. You and Pete deserve it…”

Kia and P’Mook gave encourage for me to go with the original plan.
I took a deep breath and calm myself.

“What should I say first when I met him? I have so much to say but I don’t know where to start…”

“Oh brother, when you see him, you’ll know where to start.”

Kia gave me a warm hug.

On the other corner of the room…

“Can I stay there please…I want to see Pete face when he sees Kao…!!!”

“No!!! We talked about it…we will give them space!”

“Oh…please…I promise I’ll be quiet…”

We heard Gun scolding Off because he wants to stay in the ballroom later when I surprise Pete.

“I said no Off.”

We saw Off pouting his mouth because Gun not allowing Off to be in the ballroom.

We giggles, because even if Gun is younger and smaller than Off, he can fully control him.

“Alright, I’m going to check on Pete for a while, be ready everyone! Good luck Kao…”

P’Mook hug me before she went out.

“Kao, we’ll be waiting outside. If something’s wrong just call me ok?!”

“What can possibly go wrong Kia? Everything going to be ok Kao…Don’t forget to let your feelings out, tell him how you really feel…” Gun said to me.

“Just hug him and kiss him…”

Everyone is looking at Off.

“What??? Action speak louder than words…”

~

Knock…Knock…

“It’s time Kao.”

I hide at the end of the runway stage. They turn off the lights in the ballroom leaving only the spotlight on.

I took a deep breath, this is it, it’s time to meet Pete.

*Clang

I walked slowly to Pete who already waiting in the center of the runway. I can saw him from the distance, but P’Mook make the spotlight behind me so Pete cannot see me yet.

My heart pumping so hard, he looked very handsome in that white suit.

His hair, did he change his hair? He looks mature with that hair. 

*Clang

The spotlight behind me is switched off now. I saw a surprise face on Pete face.

I gulp, and finally I gather all my courage to say hi to him.

“Hi Pete…long time no see…”

“…”

“…”

Nothing…he says nothing in return. He stood there scanning me from head to toe.

Oh my God, what should I do now? Why is he standing there and say nothing back to me?

“Eer…how are you Pete?”

“…”

Still nothing…is he angry with me? I shouldn’t just show up at him without making sure that he wants to see me again.

Jeez…I think I should go back…

“I’m…I’m sorry Pete, maybe I should…”

When I’m about to turn around while apologizing to him, he suddenly walked to me and hug me.

“Pete…”

“Is it real? Is it really you Kao?”

“Yes…yes Pete it’s me”

Pete didn’t say anything else, he just hugging me tight in his arm.

Oh, I miss this hug, I miss his smell, I miss Pete so much.

We are hugging for I don’t know how long. His hug is getting tighter and tighter, I can’t really breath now.

“Eer…Pete…I can’t breathe…”

“Oh…sorry”

He let go of the hug but his arm is still around my waist. He didn’t say anything else but he just looked at me deeply in the eyes.

“Come on…”

Pete let go of my waist and grab my hands, we went to his car and Pete drove to a hotel.

“Why are you taking me here Pete?”

“Too much people in my house…I want to be with you, just the both of us.”

We checked in to a room, order everything from the front desk and here we are, two people who waiting for a long time to see each other again.

Maybe Off is right, no need sweet words or love quote to show someone else that you miss him and love him.
Because action speak louder than words…

It started with a hug…

A caress on the cheeks, down to my lips…

Our eyes meet each other, he angled his head, and he kiss me.

It was slow and tender, he pressed his  warm lips against mine.

The slow kiss make my heart beat faster.

When the slow, long, deep kisses slowly become passionate kiss, he pull his lips, and asked me…

“I can’t hold it anymore Kao…if you want me to stop, please say so…”

I looked at him and smile.

“Don’t hold it, then…”

He pulling me closer and kiss my lips deeply while his hands start unbutton my suit.

His lips travel from my lips to my neck, I can feel the heavy breathing, the grabbing, the biting…

When my suit hits the floor, I have nothing else in my mind…

I’ve been waiting for 365 days to be with you…

Tonight, hold me and embrace me because all I wanted to be was yours…