Rough Morning

-Shen Wei-

Several hours later, Shen Wei wake up as he heard Zhao Yunlan mumble while he slept. He still have the Water Prince closely wrapped in his arms, but Yunlan was once again sweating and mumbling incoherent things over his chest

Wei tried to wake him up, alarmed he may be experience a nightmare or got sick after using star magic, but the Prince did not wake up, no matter how hard he try. Seriously worry, he was going to leave Zhao to ask Wang to have a look at him, but Yunlan had a strong hold on his waist and he could not move away.

"Yunlan, please let go of me so I can help you..." Shen whisper.

"Shen Wei... stay..." Zhao whisper in a barely audible low tone and Shen panic even more. Then, as he could not yell to Wang, Sang or another volunteer healer, which were sat the other side of the ship, he decide to try something else. 

He closed his eyes in concentration and try to sense the Water Prince inner energy and find it disrupted, perhaps because of the sudden use of his star magic, which he was not as familiar with, like with his water one. So he thought in trying to balance it with his own and summon green fire in his hand.

That fire was harmless to the skin, as it was meant to heal the body and he put his hand over Yunlan's chest while he held him with his other hand. The flame disappear inside Zhao's skin transforming into healing energy, mixing with Zhao's own. However, his healing touch have an unexpected effect, he didn't anticipate.

Somehow, Shen Wei found himself transported into Yunlan's consciousness, which greatly resemble the Star Chamber, with a dark void filled with countless stars shining brightly. He saw Yunlan sat, lotus style, breathing in and out quite slowly. Obviously he was trying to meditate, perhaps in hope to keep his star magic in check.

"Yunlan... are you alright?" Shen whisper behind him and Zhao smiled, losing his focus completely. 

"Shen Wei... sit behind me..." Zhao whisper back and Shen moved to comply with Yunlan's wishes.

"What do you need?" Shen asked softly from behind the Water Prince, willing to help him with whatever problem he was facing.

"Just do what you were doing before, hold me. I'm a bit tired." Zhao said and Shen Wei sat closer and hug Yunlan from his back, then Zhao recline his body on Shen's chest, intertwining his fingers with the Water Prince, who was obviously getting used to his touch.

"What happen? Is this because you use star energy to help me before?" Shen whisper in Zhao's ear.

"No... this has nothing to do with you. It's a pull of magic, just a bit ago I was in contact with Lord Shi, we can communicate this way sometimes. He was giving me a warning, because he had a vision of our coming days. We will not have it easy in our end, then I try to concentrate in have a look to our future... but I only saw flashes that barely make sense and out of the sudden, you came to me... which is a quite odd. How did manage to find me here?" Zhao asked, intrigued.

"I sense a disruption of your energy, so I try to stabilize with my own healing fire and somehow I found you meditating in here." Shen whisper, as he blushed. They were in an intimate embrace, that despite not sharing it in real bodies, it make his heart race like crazy.

"I guess we are truly meant to be, otherwise you would never had been able to get in, let alone find me without even looking for me." Zhao said, closing his eyes and gently nuzzling Wei's neck, which involuntary, make Shen shiver.

"So your trying to have a glimpse of our future, unbalance your star energy?" Wei asked curiously, he needed a distraction from Zhao's playfulness.