Taking Away Your Worries

-Yunlan-

🔥❤🔥

Once inside their water bubble, Yunlan gently guide Wei into the pool and turn him to have a better look at his back. Most of them were burnt here and there as the dark liquid oozed out of the served heads of the worms. Shen Wei had felt the pain as they run, but he honestly didn't have the time to think of how badly he had been hurt. However, as Yunlan removed his upper garment to check on them, Wei moaned in pain as his lover slightly touched the sore area around the burns.

"Sorry my Wei..." Zhao apologize, but Shen Wei simply turn his head and smiled.

"It's okay, there is no need for you to apologize." Shen whisper and Zhao couldn't help but slightly hug him, softly kissing his neck and Shen Wei closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of the soft lips over his bare skin.

"Yunlan..." He almost moaned his name.

"Sit down, I will take care of those burns in no time as well as mine in one go." So, the Fire Prince did sat down in the water that now reached a bit under his shoulders. Wei's long hair floated in front of Yunlan, which pull him close, so he would recline his body over his chest.

"This may hurt a little, but please bear it with me. I promise it will end soon." Yunlan whisper in his ear and Shen went red instantly, felling the Water Prince kiss his earlobe.

"You endure far more than this the last time, this is nothing in comparison..." Yet, the leader's hands run down his chest, as the water begin to change color from the usual greenish to a cerulean blue.

"Mmnn... you are too modest. My Wei, after the healing, it will be my turn to love you..." Shen coughed in embarrassment, remembering that last time, he had taken control of Yunlan's teasing and make love to him letting instinct take over his escalating desire. Seen him blushing, Zhao laughed.

"Don't worry, you did it quite well last time, I don't have a single complain other than we should had a second round..." Shen blushed even more.

"Yunlan!" But the Water Prince only laughed more.

"My Prince, you are too charmingly cute when blushing that I which I could enjoy such sight for a very long time." Shen looked back, but in that exact moment, pain assaulted him, as his burns oozed some dark liquid out, burning the skin from inside out.

Shen Wei closed his hands into fists, unconsciously tensing the body, trying to hold back a scream, but Yunlan reached down and grabbed his fists, making him open them, so he could intertwined his fingers with that of his lover.

"Relax... it will be over soon." Yunlan whisper to his ear, but Shen could distinguish a hint of pain in his voice as well. So, the Fire Prince ignored the pain as best as he could and concentrate in Yunlan's hold on his hands as well as his warmth over his back. Around both of them, the dark liquid begin to gather in the denser cerulean water and when there was no more of it in either of them, it gather in a water bubble that floated a meter above them.

"Burn it..." Yunlan whisper and Shen Wei ignite the water bubble with a single glance and his hottest white fire. The water heat up and evaporate along the  tainted content inside of it.

"Now, let me heal you..." Yunlan said as he slightly turned Wei, so he could kiss him, as his water turned green again and the burns begin to disappear from both of them, without leaving a scar behind. Still, none of them will be aware of it for a while as they kisses each other with the due passion that was expected of them.

"Yunlan... Yunlan..." Shen Wei whisper sitting over his lover's lap, so he could kiss him back more easily. In his mind, Wei held the fear of what could happen in the next territory, which will be the hardest of them all, not to mention, they will deal with not only the one sending Shadows to the Clan's land, spreading their poison far and wide, but also the red stone buried inside the Volcano.