Healing The Body And Heart

Special Celebration Part Three 

-Shen Wei-

After crying his heart out, Shen Wei finally let go of Yunlan, which kiss his final tears before kissing his lips. He was in need of that kiss, so he soon took control of Yunlan's desired to make it his own. He let Yunlan's feeling fill that void left behind by his sorrow and lose himself in his passion and care. Shen could not tell for how long they kissed, before Yunlan finally groaned in pain. Then, Wei remember that his Prince was injured and had been holding the pain for hours.

He pull away from Yunlan and looked down his waist, in which his traveling robes with the blue and gray were scorched in the middle. He knew now how the Earth healer had burned to ashes so fast, just by looking the way it had burned Yunlan. The fluid that melted his own barrier was the one that set the skin aflame. It was a strike of luck that Zhao was a water Master and could minimize the damage, although not fully prevent it.

"I'm sorry Yunlan, I should have notice it before... let me see it..." Shen whisper, while gently removing the sash belt, then opening the top robe to see the damage. There was a circle of burned skin around his waist that was sprouting a dark liquid, Wei assumed it was poison.

"Damn. It looks even worse than it feels..." Zhao cursed.

"I will take care of it, just hang in there for bit more..." Zhao smiled and let his lover neutralize the poison with his green fire, working very diligently around his waist, making sure to not leave any trace behind. Then, both of them worked on healing the scorched flesh until it was back to health. However, even with their joined effort, there was still traces of the scar.

Still, Shen Wei didn't mind in the least. The scar was a reminder of the time he almost lose him, so every time he see it, he will cherish his lover's life for as long as he had him by his side. Nonetheless, Shen bowed to kiss it, right above the border line of his pants and heard Yunlan moan, but this time, with pleasure by the soft touch of his lips.

"Shen Wei..." The Fire Prince trapped Yunlan's lips on his once again, finally feeling that his inner fire was in control, because his Water Prince had suffer enough pain for a lifetime and he didn't wanted to added more.

"I love you..." The Fire Prince whisper and Zhao could not hold himself any longer. He undressed Wei one piece at the time while he kiss every inch of his porcelain skin around his neck, then to his shoulder blades, slightly biting as he went a bit down to Wei's nipples.

Shen Wei arched his back and grabbed Yunlans's long hair, softly moaning when his loved licked his left one first, then his right and sucked quite slowly, taking his time to please his handsome Prince. By then, Shen's arousal was more than evident, yet his inner fire was stable and his body heat only a bit hotter than normal.

"Yunlan..." Shen whisper, as Zhao moved further down. That wasn't the place he hoped to deepen his relationship with the Water Prince, but seen Shen Wei so shocked and sad, it had impact him in a way he wanted to give his lover something in return. Something to replace the sadness and to ease the heavy memory and emotional pain.

"Don't worry, my Prince... I will help you forget the horrors of this day with the beauty of our love. Be mine Shen Wei... let me love you back." Zhao pleaded, before kissing him again, while taking his arousal in his warm hand under the healing water.

"Yunlan... make me forget... please..." Shen whisper as Zhao removed the last piece of Wei's garment, leaving him completely expose to him.

It goes without saying that Shen Wei was too lost in passion to mind, embracing the chance to forget the tragedy that took place right in front of him. He was physically exhausted and almost fully drained of his magic, but he had enough energy to satisfy his lover wish or perhaps his own. It was hard to predict which one will be the dominant one at the end, nor that it really matter, as long as they enjoy their consented unison, as it was written by fate.

Outside their private bubble, Wang and Sang were healing the rest of the injured in a suffocating silence, taking care of the poison, while Sang healed the flesh. Sang occasionally gave a concerned look in Wang's way, worry that she will break down at any time, but to walk the path of a healer, you needed to have a strong mind to see people die when they could not be saved. Still, the way Xue die was overwhelming and no one could ever be prepare to witness it, so he will keep an eye on her for whatever short or long time they will had inside the goddess stone.

Da Qing was comforting Zhu, which still had the death quite fresh in her mind. He held her close and whisper calming words to her ear, combing her long hair with nervous fingers, in hope to make her feel better. He knew Xue for long years, although he was not his personal healer, he considerate him a friend. His death was a very tragic one, but then again, they all knew the risks of their quest and Yunlan had warned them beforehand of the way that evil beast hunted its pray.

At the matter of fact, the closer they were from their destination, the risk escalated, making him worry about what could happen next of who will die next. He prayed that no one else will follow the same path, but maybe that was too much to ask. Still, he keep Zhu sheltered in a warm embrace, letting her sob all she needed, until she was ready to move forward. He kissed the crown of her head, slightly glancing at two others, a bit further away. Guo was the youngest in their group, but he was sure that Chu was helping the Sage to face the cruel reality of their mission.

Chu was sat by Guo's side, taking his hand as the Sage murmur more prayers to the lost soul, with closed eyes. He was worry that the young man was marked for life after watching such a horrifying scene. It was honestly too hard to process even for him. Guo's hair was shining white, which make him look quiet innocent and pure.

"I'm fine Chu..." Guo whisper, still with his eyes closed, yet a faint blush showed on his pale cheeks.

"Are you truly? It was a disturbing death, even for me..." Chu confessed.

"All living things, will eventually perish when the time comes. His death was awful, but at least it was quick. Zhao Yunlan is still seriously burned and he had to run for hours tolerating the pain at the same time he used his magic to fight back. In my eyes, he is a worthy leader, the same way Shen Wei is... I'm a bit concerned about the Fire Prince..." Guo said, opening his eyes to look at the huge water bubble that was the refuge of the two lovers.

"I'm sure that Zhao Yunlan is taking good care of him right now. He obviously loves the Prince to the point of doing anything for him, like I will with you." Guo blushed madly.

"You almost give me a heart attack when I see you fall... luckily I strengthen threads around you even more than the rest, but even so, it was not easy to see you go down that cliff. The next territory is the land of the Shadows, also covered by that mist. Can you guide us through that land? It's a heavy burden..." Chu asked.

"I can, Chu. I know the reasonability to keep the whole group is great... but I have follow the cultivation path maybe to fulfil this part. The Phoenix had let our stone down in a valley of mist and I can tell you there are hundreds of Shadows lurking around. I can sense them, the same way I can sense which way to take to cross to the next territory."

"Can you feel something else in here or there are only Shadows? After witnessing the horror of the last thing, Shadows looks easy to handle." Guo smiled.

"Nothing is as easy as it seems, I assure you. Losing the mind is no better than losing the body and this will be a mind battle, I just hope to be strong enough to shelter your minds from the vicious attack." Chu pressed Guo's hand a bit stronger.

"You will... you are the Sage Clan heir, after all..." Chu whisper before using his index finger under Guo's chin to make him look at him and when he did, he gave him a slight kiss on his lips that no one notice, yet make Guo blush even harder than Shen Wei.

"Chu... I..."

"When this is over and we are back to our lands, we will talk..." Guo smiled shyly, then close his eyes to concentrate back into the world outside the stone, his part will begin soon.

AN: Thanks for reading, it was triple update weekend, hope you like it. Happy friendship day to the whole Wattpad community. It's always a pleasure to write for such a wonderful family. Love you all, take care until next time, hopefully next weekend, but can't promise it. 😁😄😙💝💜💚💖🌹