The Prince Raging Flames

-Yunlan-

As soon as the three big Furies of different kinds showed up, they set the open ground in rivers of fire. Shen Wei gave his purple flames an extra burst of magic, just to make sure it will hold against three strong fires at the same time, then Yunlan summon a huge wave of water, to try extinguish it, which worked only partially, because the heat of the flames evaporate half his wave before reaching it. Then he tried thick layers of ice, but they melted almost immediately. In a way, they were facing hell and his ice wasn't cold enough to freeze everything around.

One beast jumped over their shield to try to tear it apart, but the flames grow in size and heat, throwing it away. Da Qing let Zhu on the ground, feeling a bit dizzy by his spirit adventure and the heat of the flames, but still, he try to trap the Furies in an Earth cage, but failed. The things were fast and their claws strong enough to brake the prison.

"Ah, damn it!!! It's not working!!" Qing yelled in frustration. His earth magic was weaker than before as well, but he knew it was going to happen, yet, they were in a pinch, so even if his magic served as distraction he was going to keep up until he too fainted.

"This is going to be hard, I can't use my wind against them, it will only increase the heat!" Lin yelled.

"Throw your moonstone then!" Chu yelled and Lin search for it, at the same time Chu tried to trap one of the beasts, but their fire was too intense and his threads just burned. Guo's swords hit their mark, but they bounced back against the thick skins, made by black lava rocks.

Then he gathered his swords that shined as much as the moonstones in the night and make a wheel out of them as he put them together by the hilts, then pulling them high up a great distance to get the needed momentum, to finally send them down with great speed, as the sharp wheel rotate incrusting on the thick skin of another bigger Fury, making it angry with pain and coming to crash against Shen's shield head on. 

The shield brighten tenfold in the night, while Shen Wei extended his hands to keep it strong rising the flames. However, the beast resisted and try to push harder, then another join and right after so did the last. The heat of the joined Furies outside their protection as well as the heat coming from Shen Wei, was overwhelming, so Zhao prepare himself to use his last resort, even if it meant to be drained to the point of exhaustion.

"Throw the stones now! All of them!" Zhao yelled, placing both his hands over Shen's shoulder and using ice magic to cool him down, as well as lower the temperature inside they purple dome, to a point he could see his breath. 

"Wait, no!" Shen try to protest, knowing Yunlan will use his star magic, but he was too late, as the others did as they were told, throwing the shining stones to all three Furies at the same time. 

The stones broke in contact with the hot creatures and the night became almost day with the blasting explosion, filled with strong wind and thunders striking aimlessly all around the open land, then transforming into a black void of twisted cosmic energy ravaging earth and stones alike in a dark cloud that mixes with the red orange of the Furies, that make the earth under them tremble and even part outside their protection. The entrance of the bats cave gave in, crushing on itself and the final shockwave, transformed the rocky land outside into a pile of rubbish.

It took a great deal of effort from both Shen Wei's flaming shield and Yunlan's control over the star magic released, sending it away from their secure hexagon and even Da Qing use what little magic he had left to strengthen the earth bellow them, so it would not fall apart, as he held Zhu closer in a protective way.

As the dust from the three blasting's settle in, they saw with great relief that at least two of the Furies, the one Guo manage to pierce and another one, taller than the other two, were completely destroyed. However, there was one, the smallest of the three, who had recoiled into a hard ball and roll away before the blasting begin, remaining barely touched.