•four•

The sun shined through the blinds of the room, as their half naked bodies were lazily but beautiful overlapping each other.  Bed sheets were toppled everywhere on the large bed, though nothing was done but the activity the bed was most known for. 

Z was the first to wake, carefully slipping himself from underneath his girlfriend. He even hesitated, she was so soft and just maybe he would be okay with feeling her body a bit longer.  It sparked a better idea.

Amari laid on her back now, in just simple underwear and a bralette matching set. It was one of many, this set being a baby blue.

He loved the way it looked against her caramel brown skin, the lace hugging her perfectly. It served like perfect wrapping paper, and she was the present. But so badly did he want to unwrap her right now.

He lowered himself near the end of the bed, easing up placing his head in between her legs as he slowly spread them, caressing her skin as his brain suggested. He laid on his stomach now, laying soft butterfly kisses on her inner thigh, trying to ease his way up there.

She stirred in her sleep, but she wasn't disturbed. She mumbled nothingness in her unconsciousness as Z played with the waist band of the underwear.  Her legs moved around to rest on top of his upper back, making his upper half straddled. 

He began to kiss her through the lace undies, which wasn't hard to do.  He could practically feel everything, so she probably could too.

And she did, her eyebrows knitted together as her hips bucked upwards against the contact of his plump lips.

One hand moved under her leg and to her abdomen, caressing down as he tried to pull himself  closer , without taking anything off yet. Instead, he opted for the quick pull the panties to the side, which he moved with his finger.  A slurping sound was heard as slowly began to suck her core.

This woke Amari up slowly, her moans progressively become louder and harshly toned. Her hands moved to his head, taking a handful of his dreads as her eyes kept closed, enjoying herself.

But then she gasped, putting her hand on top of his. He stopped, looking up at her a bit worried.

"What's wrong baby, did I do something wrong?" He asked innocently, despite of what he was doing to right now.

She raised her eyebrows at his behavior. "Huh? Oh, not you. This is amazing but we aren't here alone right now."

He took him a moment before he processed what she meant. Knowing Zion, there was a very little chance he cared a bit. This opted him to continue, ignoring the company. His tongue teased her, earning a moan.

She then pushed on his shoulders. "Stop. I really don't want to be rude."

"Then be quiet."

With her hands still in his dreads, she looked at him. "You know I can't."

"Try."

"I have. I can't Z," She whined.

He looked up at her with puppy eyes, which didn't work on her for the most part. She really did want him to keep going but she was going to get too loud— ask Brandon.

He pulled her underwear back, sighing that he wouldn't have been able to finish the job. She swung her legs over him and laid on her side.

"Later on though?" He asked, now sitting at the edge of the bed facing forward.

"I don't know. Maybe," She smiled

He sucked his teeth before standing up and walking over to the restroom.

Amari sat up and searched for her top and shorts, having no idea where she through them off from. It pitch black when she came and just decided to throw off her clothes because it was so hot.

Finding her clothes under the bed, she through them on and walked out the room.

Nick was up already. He sat on the couch, fully dressed but seemingly pretty comfortable. He didn't notice she walked in, his back being turned as his eyes were glued to whatever was on tv.

Then she noticed he had basically everything he came with by his side.

"Where are you going?" Amari asked, curious. She was a bit oblivious to how she snapped on him last night, as almost completely forgot what happened.

His head turned, and met her with a smile. "Oh, I'm leaving soon. Edwin said he has a room for me and I don't want to feel as if I'm invading," He hands gesture around him.

Her mouth opened, ready to have another type of argument, but she held back. "I'm sorry." She apologized.

Nick just shook his head. "Nah, I get it. It wasn't my place to act that way," He began to gather the little things he brought. "But will I see you at his party?"

Zion walks out of the room, truly oblivious to whatever was going on. " 'Sup Nick."

"Hey, I'm getting ready to get out you guys' hair. I'll be at Ed's." He stood, shoving his phone in his pocket.

"Sorry our place isn't the best," Zion jokes.

"I just don't want to you two to feel like I'm all in up in you guys' privacy."

"You really weren't though," He replied. "But hey, it's what you feel is best."

The only reason he didn't argue with him is because he felt like he needed all the time he could get in order to do what he wanted with Mari. Not that he didn't love his friend Nick, but sometimes he just wanted to please his girl as soon as possible.  Maybe he could've been more sensitive, because he knows something is up with him, but he brushed it off.

"Alright then. Y'all should really come to his party. It'll be nice little thing." Nick winked at Amari. "But see you guys soon."

The only response to that quick wink was an eye roll.

"Bye," The couple said in unison. He walked out with his hand up awkwardly as he closed the door behind him.

As soon as the door closes, Zion lays a hand firmly on Mari's ass, causing her to jump and turn around to give him a glare.

"Are we going?" She asked.

He looked to his left then to his right, then back down at her.  "Go where?"

"Zion!"

"Amari! What?" He mocked her.

"Are we going to Ed's party?"

"Fine, but if anything happens, I'm out." He exaggerates with gestures.

"Nothing is going to happen but fun, Z. Edwin's a good host." She says.

"Yea, okay."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
a/n:
I hope y'all are streaming the Phases EP.

But okay bye y'all hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I'm gonna stop with the fillers and let's get to the juice, aight??

promise. but don't be afraid to vote and comment.

~