•twenty-five•

Zion made the face of someone who doesn't look scared but that's all he is.

He walked down the sidewalk, passing by people that don't know his situation and if maybe they did they'd show him some sympathy. He was 80% she was pregnant.

He turned the corner and walked in, going directly to near the section he's been before a million times. Not because he's had so many pregnancies scares, but because they thought it would be funny to place pregnancy tests directly next to condoms. Funny, right?

In this situation, no. It was like they were taunting him for his mistakes. He didn't at all like and now he felt like he wanted to throw up. Speaking of, he quickly visited the medicine section and picked up some Pepto-Bismol, just to see if that might be to her aid at all.

Zion headed to the cashier, sliding his items to the women, who barely interacted with Zion himself. Simply scanning the items, she handed them back to him in a bag and told him the price.

He gave her a few bills. "Keep the change. Thank you,"

"You have a nice day," The woman replied in a monotone voice.

He turned over his shoulder and headed for the door just to see the last person he'd probably want to see right now. He cursed to himself, almost loud enough to be heard by him.

Zion tried putting his head down but it didn't work.

"Aye, Z." He called out.

"I'm in a rush."

"Zion—"

"We don't have shit to talk about."

"Damn."

"Damn? Damn right," He walked passed Nick, bumping his shoulder. His attempt to be hard led to the things in his bag falling out onto the concrete.

He hurried and squatted to collect the things and place them back in the plastic bag. Nick didn't move, as he watched Z pick up the items for himself.  "Pregnant?"

"Huh?" He acted cluelessly.

"Your dumbass got Amari pregnant," He shook his head.

He looked around just to see if anyone heard. Honestly, no one was around and if so, they weren't engaged enough to care about his debacle occurring as he stood. A bit embarrassed to say the least.

Nick chuckled. "Why? Or was it an accident? Last time I checked, you didn't want kids."

"This ain't none of your business anymore, okay?" He snarled towards him.

He placed his hands up jokingly in defense. With that, he gasped, "Oh I'm scared. Fuck off. Don't ask me for no help."

Zion rolled his eyes before turning his back on him without a blink. His hood went up as he made his commute back home quickly to his barfing girlfriend.

He jogged up the steps to see another dude he couldn't stand. Brandon was spotted leaving his apartment and locking it behind him as he looked to see Zion, making his way over to his door as well. Zion paused and looked over at him. Confused.

"You're minding your business this time?" He spoke.

He looked up at him and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Of course. I'm going out. Don't worry, I'll be back by curfew." He walked passed him and patted him on the back.

He sighed heavily.

"Oh, by the way," Brandon began.