Yook Sungjae

Oh, the clumsiness of me. And it seems that all the bad luck are bestowed upon me. This is my lucky day I guess. Note the sarcasm. First, I lost my balance in front of the whole class and of course they laughed at me. Second, I bumped myself to the glass door of the music room, I'm daydreaming for Pete's sake! And some of the students inside the Music Room saw me. And now here I am waiting for the rain to stop I'm still here in the main building of our school, ALONE. And I am scared because it's already 7 pm I'm still here. I'm sure that my mom will kill me for not bringing my umbrella. It is such a burden to me. It makes my bag so heavy so I'm not bringing it with me. Actually, our house is just meters away from school.

I'm just enjoying the raindrops that are pouring and feeling the cold air then suddenly I heard someone singing.

/now playing: aboeji by BTOB/

I felt scared because I know that I am the only one here and now I'm hearing things that I didn't need to hear. Gossh.

I went near the music room, yes I know I'm scared but I am really curious I wanna be sure if the one I'm hearing is a ghost or just a student here.

As I went near the door, there I saw Yook Sungjae singing. His eyes are closed and the melody is so good, I am being swayed with the song.

I didn't know that this guy can sing well.

Actually he is one of my classmates. I am not that close to him, but we're good in terms I guess. He is a mysterious guy. Whenever were on our class he just sleep and when it's time for our quizzes or activities he always got the perfect score. How could he even do that? Is he a genius? Well, I don't know. Many of my girl block mates adore him and also our professors because they are so impressed. It's strange, Jung Ilhoon is not with him. his bestfriend. I am not used to it because all the time Ilhoon is always with him anywhere Sungjae goes. Hmmm.

Anyway, I'm still watching him singing. You can feel the pain as he sing every single word and the song is just right with his voice.

Oh my, he really does have a beautiful voice it feels like I'm floating in the skies. I heard him stopped from singing so I panicked.

"How long have you been here?" he asked without looking at me. He looked back to me, so our position right now he is in front of the piano and I'm just at his back.

"A-Ahmm. N-not quite?" I'm stuttering!!! What to do? What to do?

Then he suddenly looked at me, our faces are just inches away, I was taken aback and my heart begun to beat like it never does before. What is he doing? Why he is looking at my face?

You can see the sadness in his eyes. I'm starting to worry about him. What happened to him? Why is he acting this way? It feels like he is facing something big. It feels like he has a burden carrying, and I felt something, something that pinched my heart. I don't know, why do I have this urge to help him.

I'm about to say something but he suddenly hugged me and his eyes were full of tears that makes my shoulder soaked with tears. I was surprised I didn't expect that he'll let me see him in his condition right now.

"H-hey, w-what happened?" I ask him, but all I hear is him sobbing like a lost child.

He is still crying on my shoulders. To lessen the pain, I patted his back and I hugged him back.

After few seconds, he stopped, looked at me and said, "I-Im s-sorry. I know you should not see me like this. I am very sorry. "

"I-it's okay. You know that. " That's the only words that comes out from my mouth. And he suddenly get something in his bag.