The Attack

*Edited

All of a sudden, a giant blurred silhouette crashed through the surface, gripping its jaws onto the unaware woman's left leg. She screamed as loud as it had shocked her, feeling the spiking agony sinking in.

The realization that she had just been attacked by a shark was shocking and she panicked, not knowing what to do.

All she could think was that she was going to bleed to death without saying goodbye to her family. As she sank hissing painfully back into the cruiser, her vision was starting to slowly fade in and out, her mind full of shocked buzzing.

The only thing she noticed in her squinted vision was the crimson red spreading over the tainted wood floor of the sinking boat, thanks to the shark.

There shouldn't have even been a shark attack because they didn't attack humans. They feared them. They knew what we could do.

But this one must've mistaken her feet for a meal.

She knew it was still swarming around underneath her because of the occasional harsh bumping against the cruiser and the water splashing around.

With quick, panicked breaths, she placed her hand down onto the wound as hard as she could, pressing down which erupted a pained moan from her while she gritted her teeth.

She searched around frantically for a first aid, spotting one in the captains cabin. She crawled slowly and cautiously to the room and pulled it out of its container on the wall. She practically ripped the box in half looking for some cleaning alcohol, gauze, and pain killers.

While she wrapped up her injury, she took immediate notice of the raw bloody flesh ripped from her calf, the red liquid pouring from exposed crevices and a sharp pain attacking all over. She bet her face was pale as she shakily gauzed her wound.

She spotted a blanket on a shelf and wrapped herself in it.

Unfortunately she couldn't find a phone, realizing that she must have dropped it when the shark attacked her out of the blue.

Her exhausted eyes were starting to droop, lids heavy with an invisible weight while her weak body started swaying sideways.

Suddenly, she dropped to the ground, unmoving, unconscious and blacked out into an empty sleep on the cruiser in the middle of the ocean.

~~Unknown 3rd POV~~

He sailed through the cold water like the dangerous predator he was.

His giant spiked broke through the surface of the sea, alarming the molecule-like meatbags below.

He knew the tiny creatures were aware and followed him in giant flat boats but he didn't care.

He did get a surge of anger though when they shot their tiny metal pellets at him which did absolutely nothing but irritate him further. Colossal spikes soared by the waters surface as it swiveled like a snake through the salty ocean.

As he kept on traveling, he received a sense of familiarity of when he brutally fought a Hardship and a challenging Trespasser. He continued paddling until a certain scent evaded his nostrils.

The metallic smell of blood.

He drove himself quicker in order to find out what this mysterious scent was in his territory.

As his ginormous form broke free from underneath the ocean, he remarked a speeding silhouette beneath the white transportation system for the molecule meatbags.

With no spikes or sudden appearance of Titans, it seemed like an interesting sight as it continuously rammed underneath it, damaging the white object floating on the water.

As it sailed closer it finally rose out of the salty ocean, glancing at what the tiny predator was trying to get. It wasn't a fish or bigger sea creature, rather it was a meatbag. It seemed injured from the red blood pooling around its leg. From the source itself, it suggested the sea creature attacked this damaged meatbag.

He wasn't going to lie that he felt a bit sympathetic for it even though he really didn't care about it, there were millions more of them anyways.

His purpose for living was to protect his home from enemies at all costs. In the end it was really all the meatbag's faults for building their homes near the coast where blood-hungry Titans rise from the depths of the ocean to destroy it. He just didn't understand it as he was practically invincible, but the thought of dying alone in the middle of the ocean, weak and unable to defend themselves wouldn't go over his head so he reached his hand towards the tiny creature.

He cradled it and glanced closer, her scent and from what he had seen from the meatbag population was a female. She looked sickly pale and fragile as if one touch could kill her.

He thunderously marched with his hand above the water towards land. She needed help from her kind. Even though he knew he could've continued to bring her farther inland as there were still areas destructed from a past battle, he decided to leave her on the sandy terrain.

He scanned the region for the dead Titan, wanting to dispose of the rotting corpse as it was radioactive, hoisting the head firmly gripped in his clawed hands, dragging its heavy body into the dark water, descending deeper so the pressure and any deep sea predators would utterly consume it.

~~ Few Weeks Later~~

Y/N) awoke very confused and dizzy.

Everything seemed blurry and her mind was aching with a hammering headache.

A slight burning pain occupied her left leg but she noticed it was wrapped. She peered lower slowly, noticing a brand new set of gauze underneath what she observed was a hospital gown.

Beside her were tall beeping machines and the drip of the I.V. Bag connecting to her inner vein by a long catheter to keep her and stabilized.

After a while, she managed to gradually form a better grip on reality and identified she was in a hospital room.

She only remembered bits and pieces of what had occurred but everything else was either static or blurry.

A few minutes passed in silence other than the constant beeping machines when a nurse opened the door and walked in. She stood next to the bed writing what seemed to be the numbers from the screen onto her clipboard.

She looked up to (Y/N) and smiled warmly saying "hello (Y/N), how are you feeling?" The woman spoke with a small raspy "Good". It seemed as if the nurse knew what she was thinking and lifted the glass of water to her lips, which she drank greedily, savoring the cool relieving sensation of water gliding down her throat.

A couple of nurses and a doctor had entered throughout the day and asked how she was feeling and what she remembered. She answered the same thing each time, "I'm feeling okay and no I don't really remember anything. What happened?"

But they didn't know.

~~TimeSkip~~

One long month had passed with no issues conspiring which gave her the time to heal and recall what really transpired. After the month was over, she was checked out and could finally leave the hospital and be off the annoying IV and most medication.

Being bedridden for a month was extremely boring and not being as sharp as she was supposed to be sucked. Now she could leave this mundane place and get some answers while also trying not to get fired, but I mean who would exterminate an injured employee?

1251 words Muffins! Enjoy!