Happily Ever After With My King

The sculptures really aren't kidding when they said symptoms would be apart of this process.

Other than my pregnancy symptoms like nausea and vomiting, sometimes I would have migraines and be overheated and/ or under heated. It was quite a challenge but definitely worth it if I can destroy the voice from taking over my unborn child and not bother me with whispers anymore.

Currently I was in my Kaiju form, swimming with my lover. We swam side by side in perfect motion. Every once in a while my tail would intervene with Godzilla's and would tangle in a loving manner.

I was relaxed and content with everything until I remembered something.

I remembered what I was and what I was made to do.

Oh no.

I furrowed my eyes and my smile dropped.

Maybe now was a good time since he was in a good mood. And even show him that I am indeed the human he saved.

A hybrid.

I bumped into him softly letting him know we needed to stop. He did.

After rising to my full height, him as well, I put my head down hesitantly before sighing and transforming into my human form.

At least we were far away from civilization.

After the transformation I forgot to think about what I would land on.

Crap!

Before I could fall, something caught me. I opened my eyes to see Godzilla holding my fragile body, eyeing me strangely and shocked.

I laughed nervously before rubbing my hand on the back of my neck. I looked up at him while fixing my white sun dress with uncertain orbs.

'Please don't me mad! Please don't be mad!' I thought repeatedly.

I squeezed my eyes shut and held my body close to me waiting for any anger or criticism from the giant god himself.

Nothing.

Instead of any negative affect, I felt a huge scaly muzzle nuzzle my frame.

I gasp, opening my (F/C) orbs and seeing my mate snuggling into my small frame with his eyes closed. He also started purring loudly which caused me to chuckle and huge his snout.

He isn't mad! He understands!

Oh I'm so glad!

After a while of showing affection, Godzilla swam again with me I hid head.

I smiled happily and swung my legs around before laying back on my arms and enjoying the nice warm day with the sparkling blue water surrounding us.

One thing still managed to irritate me though.

Okay so he knows I'm also a human, but he needs to know of what my original purpose was.

I hesitantly cleared my throat loud enough for Godzilla to stop.

He rose from the water, placing me on his hand.

I sighed sadly before speaking what I had on my mind.

"Godzilla if you don't forgive it love me after what I have to say, it's ok...I'll understand what you decide after this.

Okay...

I-I wasn't always a Kaiju as you already know and um.... I was actually created for a purpose."

I stayed silent letting the oversized reptile to process what I was telling him.

He nodded before I continued.

"Okay so as you already know, there were other smaller Kaiju hybrids that attacked you long ago....I-I was mutated to do the same thing, kill you I mean." I spoke the last words quietly while holding my hands around my legs and placing my head on my knees in a sad submissive way.

I closed my orbs, awaiting the consequences and/ or yelling.

Instead of a harming manner, (Y/N) felt something warm and wet smother her face and exposed legs.

I gasped in acknowledgment before my eyes slammed open, revealing the strange warm and wet object.

A tongue!

Godzilla was licking me!

Unbeknownst, my puppy dog face was melting Godzilla's heart with pure love.

In his mind, after he heard what his mate had told him about being created to kill him, he knew she wouldn't even lay a finger on him.

The love spark between the two were inseparable.

Godzilla tried to smile,being a giant lizard creature without facial expressions wasn't as easy as it seemed in movies and fanfictions though.

I giggled and squealed as Godzilla started licking me again.

~~Few Minutes Later~~

We found an isolated island and laid on the shore, Godzilla laying down while I lay on top of his snout. I caress the scales and drew pictures while my dearest purred in his sleep.

The sun was commencing to set below the horizon line, as if a giant ball of orange, red and yellow light were to perish into the deep blue ocean. Gorgeous.

I admired the sunset, not noticing a pair of orange, brown eyes watching the female human.

I quiet grumble startled me, which caused my companion to chuckle deeply.

I giggled before laying on my back and resting my hands on my stomach, caressing my much bigger bump.

I was officially 4 months pregnant already. I can't wait for my baby to be born!

Godzilla's tail flicked around, captivated my his lovers beauty and delighted of his own offspring inside of her.

He would finally have a family after all.

(Y/n) has everything she had always wanted, good friends, a loving mate and an unborn baby coming in 5 months.

My life is like a story, where the princess and prince love each other for the rest of their blissful lives.

I have no doubts, negative thoughts or regrets, knowing they all have been forgiven and forgotten as if they never happened.

I kissed Godzilla between his glowing eyes, his tail thumping faster.

I giggled and and pat his scaly and scarred snout with my other hand on my stomach, before signing in content.

I am his Queen.

And his is my King.

The King.

974 words y'all! This is the last chapter! I know, I'm crying right now too! 😖

I hope you all enjoyed this story and don't forget to...

~(Drum roll please)~

Comment

Like

And Follow!

(If you guys want, I won't pressure) ☺️

And my last FACT!

FUN FACT: I really did enjoy making this story for y'all! It was amazing and I it really got me into this writing area of my life.

I may not be a professional author but i hope you guys still enjoy what I write :)

Now back the FUN FACT!

I wish you all a happy fulfilled life full of adventures and finding ❤️.

You all deserve the greatness and good luck in your life.

I'm not saying this to make it cheesy, I'm being 100% genuine and always wish the best for everyone, except the bad peoples of course, Satan is waiting for them 😆😈

Bye Muffins~