Questions, Suspicions, and Changes

(Y/N) gasped when she saw said person.

Dirty blonde hair.

Ocean blue eyes.

Scent of citrus and strawberries.

And male.

Jacob.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened when she saw him. He looked worried and surprised that she was here.

He immediately gave her a hug and she returned it as well but tighter. (Y/N) smiled in relief and tears of joy lined against her bottom eyelid. She snuffled and they let go.

"How did you get away? Do you know who did this? What did they do to you? Are you hurt? Were you sent to do something against your one will?". Jacob rushed so many questions at (Y/N) like a worrier mother dog wondering why her pups were gone longer then expected.

"Calm down Jacob, I'll answer your questions and concerns in a better spot ok? How about we get a (drink) and go back to my place."

Jacob nodded eagerly and they set off to get their drinks.

~~At the Apartment~~

(Y/N) sat down as well as Jacob with some distance between them. He looked at (Y/N) and asked "what happened when you were taken?".

(Y/N) knew she would have to lie a bit even if she went against the thought.

She sighed silently before saying " they took me to one of their underground labs and tortured my mind, don't worry they didn't physically hurt me, they just criticized and tried to brainwash me but I escaped."

Jacob nodded and asked "how did you escape? Also I thought they would've...you know some their evil plan on you like experiment on your DNA or something.. NOT that I wanted that!" He said hurriedly, trying not to sound horrible. He started tapping on his pants, maybe he was nervous.

(Y/N) gave a poker face before replying "when the people were busy with another crazy patient, I managed to find myself a gun and made my way out, escaping, and no they didn't experiment on me and I'm lucky too." He nodded like a little kid learning something new.

Tap tap tap.

Tap tap tap.

Tap tap tap.

Why was he tapping constantly? (Y/N) noticed sweat forming on his face and he gulped every minute. What was he hiding? (Y/N) knew she needed to keep an eye on him. She did have one question in mind. His reaction was not what she expected.

"So" (Y/N) asked," what did you do to the serums? Did you dispose of them and how?"

Jacob shook.

He sweat more.

He looked uncomfortable.

And he avoided my eye contact.

"I-um I I u-um I disposed o-of it definitely!! I uh..I put them in a fire pit...yeah and I b-burned it all!"

He's lying and it's so obvious. The real questions are where are they and what did he do to the serums.

At this point, he looked like a sealed coke bottle with a single mentos inside just bubbling inside, ready to explode. Maybe pushing him wouldn't be a good idea so she sent him home and he definitely rushed out of their as if a fire had started.

What did he do? I hope he didn't do what I think he did.

~~Four Months Later~~

Everything's great! Life's great actually. I managed to make up a great lie to my family and friends, especially work.

I told them "I'm sorry for leaving unexpectedly, I needed time off to think about my life. I was jumbled up and I couldn't take it. Time and patience was what I needed and I got some great advice from people."

How did they even believe it? It sounded so fake but they bought it, period.

My jobs been great! Just got a promotion and a raise, which is exactly what I needed because rent was crazy when I was gone. Apparently in my apartment, if you are gone for a long time but your things are still in the apartment, your rent/bills pile up and you have to pay it all. Crazy right? Not even close.

Violet changed. Like a sweet caring person to a cold ignorant, secretive "cool girl".

Literally. Here's the reasons of how she changed:

— more tight revealing clothes, gross.

—a fake horrible attitude

—caked on makeup, which she never even wore before...it honestly looks like vomit, no offense Violet.

—she dyed the ends of her hair pink and yellow! Her purple dyed hair was her favorite thing back then, she changed but not for the better.

—she hangs out with witches of friends who dress and act like her. Like mean girls but worse.

She freaking glares and talks trash at me! Why did she change? She's a whole new other person.....not the happy ball of fun and joy....just caked makeup and showy clothes.

Was it because of my absence? Or something else? Who knows, maybe someday she will realize what she became and change back to the old Violet that everyone loved.

Now (Y/N) had two things to worry about. Jacob and Violet.

My best friend and my co worker. Fantastic...

~~Few weeks later~~

He's getting worse. And her. He is making lies and excuses which are so obvious. He's hiding something and I need to find out so I can help him. Also everytime I bring up anything on the blue serums, he finds a way to escape the pressure.

While her...she's definitely not changing anytime soon. She ditched me entirely. She deleted all pictures, videos, physical objects that I bought or we images we were both in. She slapped me once because I was "too close to her" in a coffee shop and literally I was in line behind her. Of course she was with her friends, no doubt. anyways back to the slap story, you would probably think I backed off and ran like a baby or cried. Nope.

Guess what bish, I've changed too.

I slapped her back. Even if she was my best friend before, she isn't now. All I see is a big that needs to be taught many lessons.

She still speaks false rumors behind my back but I don't care, I'm just living my life.

No one from SOP has found me so I'm glad, although I still have to be cautious because even my co workers or friends could be trailing or taking notes of me.

At least I'm safe...but.... with unexplainable suspicions and vital secrets.

And horrible guilt.

Did I cause all of these issues and drama? If so.....what have I done......oh dear, I'm going to hell.

1110 words Muffins! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and find out next why Jacob is acting strange..

FUN FACT: sooooo remember when I told y'all I wanted to be an FBI Agent? I did but I don't anymore. I looked up videos of the training and the academy just the other day.....yeah no. I probably wouldn't have been chosen anyways.

My NEW CAREER is being a Detective. Actually I've wanted to be one since 5 or 6th grade. I love watching shows about detectives solving crimes and I searched up information about it. So yeah that's my new future career. :D

Enjoy your morning, afternoon, evening, and night y'all!!

Bye~