I Can Change Forms?!

(Y/N) had been healing over the months after the incident but pink jagged scars covered her body. It only made her look even more dangerous than she really was.

She swam around the ocean, doing nothing in particular until she went up for more air. As she inhaled the fresh oxygen, she heard something in the distance.

It sounded like humans yelling and ships honking their horns. What's going on?

As the curious girl (Y/N) was, she went back below the oceans surface and followed the distressed noises.

When she arrived, she realized what the matter was.

Two giant ships that hauled tons and tons of oil were traveling towards each other. It seemed like they couldn't turn the giant ships around in time because emergency ships and helicopters were already on their way. (Y/N) needed to help them for their sakes and hers including the ocean life so she went back under and swam until she was between the two ships.

(Y/N) appeared out of ten water suddenly, splashing water everywhere, but the ships still didn't budge directions.

The humans were shocked and scared at her but she didn't care. She got into position, spacing her legs a bit and holding her arms to the side of each ship.

When the metal ships touched her large scaly hands, (Y/N) stood her ground. If was harder than it looked when tons of oil is being pushed together towards you like a sandwich or magnets but being in the middle.

She grit her teeth as she felt the metal indent and reshape as the pressure was applied to one spot.

After a few moment of struggling and trying to keep them apart and not spill any oil, (Y/N) managed to turn the two ships in opposite directions and let go. She huffed in exhaustion. Even though she was bigger than the ships, she definitely did not have the strength.

(Y/N)'s (E/C) orbs almost popped out of her head because she almost forgot about the emergency ships and helicopters. She gasped in surprise when she noticed some people had happy expressions? They weren't mad? I mean yeah I saved tons of crude oil but to see a weird creature they've never encountered before fully?

At least she wasn't hated by some. She huffed and then went back underneath.

~~Few Weeks Later~~

(Y/N) was in the mountains. It was VERY difficult to go onto land and go into the mountains, even if she was invisible.

Wanna know why?

Stomp .

Stomp.

Stomp.

Yeah. Her footsteps made very loud thumping sounds she walked so she had to be very slow and persistent.

Maybe because she did it at night it was easier? Who knows.

She sat in nest- like area with jagged rock formed around her. She felt safe.

(Y/N) enjoyed being this creature, sure but she missed being...well human. I mean she definitely didn't hate it, it's just she missed sleeping in her bed, her work, eating different foods, and interacting with others without fighting to the death.

As she focused on what it would've been like if she could be a human again, her body felt tingly. Then it felt like fire but not a painful burning sensation. It stung yes but she could bare it.

Suddenly as it came, she noticed her body changing. Her skin stretched and her bones rearranged themselves into a human skeleton form. amazing.

She watched in awe as she turned back into her normal form as if nothing had happened and she wasn't an experiment.

Buuuttt...she was buttnaked. Yeah.

Although she was happy, she still had two problems.

#1- she would have to make an excellent excuse for her friends, family and work on why she was gone for almost a whole year.

#2- those psychotic people are still gonna be searching for her. Well that is if they figure out that she can transform back or if they see her in human form.

She would have to be extremely cautious and think before she takes action.

~~After Finding a Way Down~~

(Y/N) walked until she saw the city. No she didn't have clothes on but maybe she could sneak around.

As she snuck around the city, she didn't notice a couple of men walk her way. When she saw them, she almost screamed. (Y/N) stood still like a deer in headlights as the two drunk men walked her way.

What the?

Did they not see her or are they blind?

Literally (Y/N) was in front of them but they never noticed her presence? I mean a naked woman should be obvious to the naked eye.

When (Y/N) looked down, she almost panicked. Where was her body??!! She though for a few minutes before slapping her forehead. Good job (Y/N), you never cease to surprise me.

Duh..of course snd could make herself invisible even in human form. Actually this power could help her in so many ways.

~~After Sneaking in Her Home~~

Home sweet home. And nothing changed a bit!

(Y/N) took a really hot bath with scented flowers and  relaxed. She missed this. A lot.

After taking care of her business and eating, she snuggled into her bed, moaning in tiredness and how great the silky smooth bedsheets felt underneath her skin.

What an amazing life she was having.

~~Morning~~

(Y/N) opened her groggy eyes slightly before closing them immediately. The bright sunshine peaked through her curtains and she groaned tiredly. She rolled off the bed and got up finally.

As soon as she finished her morning routine, (Y/N) decided to dress up a bit. She wore a cute knee high purple flowing dress with thin straps. Little white flowers were decorated on it. She also put on white knee high stockings and purple shoes/heels.

The last thing (Y/N) was put her hair into a high ponytail and curl the edges.

(If she has short hair or no hair, then you can leave the hair down or do nothing with it.)

(Y/N) looked like she was going to a date but nope. She was gonna explore the cities stores and foot carts, you knelt just enjoy the day and try everything.

As soon as she left the apartment, someone grabbed her arm, stopping her.

She turned around and saw the said person.

*gasps*

1073 words Muffins!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and find out who grabbed (Y/N)'s arm!!

FUN FACT: I hate bugs. No offense to anyone who does it's just I have a REALLY bad fear. As in I would rather die than let a worm touch me. Although I DO like butterflies and ants. Their fine :D

Enjoy your morning, afternoon, evening, and night everyone!!

Bye~