The Transformation

"Your ready for the next step".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did he mean? Next step? What's going on here? Didn't I already go through the process or was there something else I had to do?

(Y/N) sat there deep in thought before a deep voice broke through her thought bubble.

"Your finally ready to turn. Some of my people are getting a huge room ready for you so maybe in...2 or 3 hours and the room will be secured and ready." Dr. Falcon said.

~~Few Minutes Later~~

(Y/N) was currently getting her blood drawn and getting it compared to her old blood samples before she was mutated. They saw progress. They saw a weapon. She knew that after her transformation, she might never remember her friends and family. Only to be brainwashed. wait...brainwashed!! (Y/N) forgot that she would have her memory swiped away from her. She can't allow this to happen but what could she do? She can't just ask politely and they would agree with her..that's not how the world works.

They checked her reflexes and made her drink this disgusting blue drink. It tasted like metal and raw meat basically. Why was it blue? Who knows, these people are crazy anyways so why even question them anymore.

(Y/N) asked one of the masked scientists how much time had passed and he said "it's been 2 hours and 30 minutes." Very sternly but calmly. She nodded and sat back.

As soon as she did though, two guards came in. They walked to both sides of the hospital bed and suddenly held her arms down. Who does that randomly when she wasn't even doing anything wrong?

Anyways people were chatting all over the place, hurting my poor sensitive ears. They placed metal cuffs on my arms, legs, torso, and neck, along with some leather straps for more security. They turned on an overhead light and immediately a blinding light flashed her eyes. Like looking at the sun close up.

Everything became a blur with people rushing around and yapping their mouths off. The light was dimmed a few notches before she realized what was going on. How does a calm silence suddenly be overtaken by crazy talking people. They must be high or something. Just wow..impressive I guess. A man in a navy blue coat and mask came to (Y/N) right side of the bed and took some type of tweezers from a metal desk. Another masked man in a white coat brought over a jar from one of those giant tanks filled with whatever is living in it.

The blue coated man reached in and pulled out....

A worm? It was as big as a full grown mouse. It was black and had red lines running down its slimy slim body. It wiggled and twisted in the tweezers but couldn't escape. It had a huge mouth at one end filled to the brim with sharp teeth and no eyes.

He brought it closer to my face until I knew what his true intention was. He was going to make me swallow it. Yeah no. Bye Felicia. Nope nope nope nope.

Never in a million years. That's disgusting. Who in their right minds would do this to someone??!

Two guards forced my mouth open even though I was so close to chomping one of the guys middle finger off. So close.

The worm creature entered my mouth and through my cavity. The man jerked the worm down my throat quickly and (Y/N) gagged and chocked.

THAT.
WAS.
DISGUSTING.
AND.
HORRIBLE.

It tasted like literal crap mixed with a metallic taste with a nasty slime gooey feeling going down your throat.

(Please don't actually eat worms...that's just gross) 🥴