Ending this Once and For All (Part 2)

A good thirty minutes have passed since they have been on the road. It was 2:30 pm and the sun was heating up the desert. Every once and a while, the trio would spot an animal or strange plant but the whole ride was silent.

Eventually (Y/N) started following wheel tracks going straight toward the brush.

It was difficult since cactus and other sharp and bumpy objects settled their but they made it out without popping a wheel thankfully.

There it was.

Violet gasped and leaned between the two seats while Jacob and (Y/N) focused on the base's structure and guarding towers.

It was humongous!

Metal towers stood tall with hawk eyed soldiers watching for any signs of movement or danger.

There were even high technology looking cannons and missilery which stayed in place all around the base. It was like a highly guarded prison to be honest, and the weapons weren't making it any better.

(Y/N) gulped a bit before breathing steadily and backing the car backwards slowly, not wanting to draw any attention to themselves.

As soon as the car was hidden from view, the three friends got out of the car and started loading themselves with weapons and other useful supplies.

"Okay guys, this is it....follow through with the plan and kill them all, oh and one more thing.....don't die alright?" (Y/N) commanded.

Violet and Jacob nodded their heads before following (Y/N) through the brush, still hidden, slowly creeping towards a blind spot between a guard tower and the back of a building. The tower held the soldiers weren't focused on them so they managed to run across and into the stone building.

It was very dim from the light bulbs and the air smelled of metal and gunpowder.

The weapon room.

They searched everywhere to be sure there wasn't anyone in their and crouched in front of the front door.

Jacob opened it slightly and looked around, making sure no body was around. He whispered "all clear." And they continued on crouch running to several buildings, killing anyone that was occupying it.

Let's just say their deaths weren't even close to what anyone would ever imagine. It was pretty brutal and grotesque.

As they were about to leave the fifth building after stabbing a man and woman to death, the trio heard yelling outside and loud sirens blasting everywhere.

All of a sudden hundred of footsteps and guns being prepared were in a hurry.

They noticed, finally.

Violet closed her eyes and breathed slowly before opening them again, showing two desperate ocean blue eyes with flames in them.

Jacob checked his magazine and made sure safety was off while keeping his finger close but not touching the trigger.

His fingers were shaking a bit and sweat was forming on his forehead. They were scared and nervous, but no one can blame them since they could literally die.

I mean they put their lives on the line for me, I gotta make sure they survive till the end.

(Y/N) looked at her hands, closing and opening them while growing her long black pointed claws out and releasing her (F/C) spiked/webbed tail and sharp teeth. She looked like a human and her Kaiju hybrid form.

These monsters were gonna pay for what they did to her and other innocent people, Hell the whole world actually.

They've ruined everything just like the pathetic greedy monsterous humans they really are.

They will all die and burn in the depths of hell once I'm done with them.

They will learn about the harsh reality of consequences one last time before they get shredded to death slowly and painfully.

They all each looked at each other before saying "good luck." (Y/N) put her hands on both her friend shoulders before looking them in the eyes and saying "don't die or I will kill you."

They all laughed a bit before getting into their serious demeanor and gripping their weapons of choice, nodding and (Y/N) turned toward the door.

This is it, the final fight hopefully. Something in my mind is saying someone's gonna die. Well at least someone I care about but I won't let that happen.

I'll protect them no matter what.

I will end this.

There will be blood to splatter and guts to rip out, no more joking around.

This is serious......what will the future hold?

741 words Muffins! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see what happens next!

FUN FACT: My dad came home after 4 months! Yay!! I'm super happy and excited! (He's in the military) :)

Enjoy your morning, afternoon, evening, and night y'all!

Bye~