Beach Day

Edited*

After everything (Y/N) had learned, she definitely needed a break. To her, it was a necessity to clear her groggy mind and relax even if just for a minute.

The woman sat on her couch at home typing away on her computer on different beach locations in Japan that were pretty popular but not too crowded. After some intense digging she finally found the perfect place.

(Y/N) wasted no time, grabbing her big red bag from the closet and ravaging through her closet and drawers for a swimsuit and the essentials. After locating a lavender towel, sunblock, a mini cooler, a thin white robe for covering up to go home, and lastly her swimming suit. It was a blue two piece swimwear that tied together at the back and the actual bikini cloth had two rectangular spaces in the front for decor.

In all, she looked smoking. Nonetheless, the swimsuit acquired the words 'Laboratory of Science' printed in fancy straight letters on he left breast side. They might as well had given the woman a whole new wardrobe filled with their brands of clothing to her. It seemed the company had an outfit for every occasion that popped up.

After tying her luscious locks into a high ponytail and rubbing the sunblock onto her skin with the robe covering her swimming suit with sandals, she collected her red bag and cooler filled with snacks and drinks.

After she locked her front door she followed the corridor into the lobby with the elevators until she made it outside,  her friend waiting patiently for her on a bench.

After hanging out with her over the long stressful weeks after the spa, (Y/N) gradually became a little more annoyed with her friend. Why? Because of HIM. Violet spoke about him like a was a normal man, someone with attraction and a personality. But this wasn't the case. She was starting to creep the woman out a bit with her unordinary fascination with the Titan.

Violet's long hazel and purple dyed hair bounced as her eyes glimmered with pure contentment.

She had on a purple one piece swimsuit that exposed her back and a bit of her chest hidden with a beige robe with sandals to match. Blacked out sunglasses also sat on the top of her locks.

She stood next to a beautifully hand crafted bag she brought with her essentials and a mini cooler as well. They probably would've looked like twins in a way, from similar hobbies to doing things together from a close bond of friendship. The woman knew each other's secrets, crushes, guilty conscious, and so on but ever since she moved here, (Y/N) already had two dangerous secrets she couldn't tell Violet. She hated that she couldn't be honest but she didn't have a choice in the matter.

They called for a taxi and waited. By the time it arrived, they hopped in quickly explaining to the driver where to go. When they arrived to the parking lot to the entrance of the beach, they exited the vehicle, Violet paying the driver before strolling to the beautiful beach. The view was spectacular. The warm grimy sand kicked up onto her feet as they walked, the strong scent of salt sitting in the clean air.

The bright sun wasn't burning hot and the population of people accounted for wasn't very crowded which was a huge relief. Only a few families and friends occupied areas in the whole place leaving more varieties of spots to choose from. The woman chose to sit away from the others in a secluded spot with a good steady foundation for setting up the tent that Violet had packed into her bag.

After finishing setting up, (Y/N) and Violet plopped down onto their designated towels, robes and sandals off to the side in bags and snacks and drinks sitting in piles of ice in the two coolers ready to be of use.

After what seemed to be a peaceful euphoric moment of enjoying the warm weather in the shade of the tent whilst relaxing their muscles,  not having to think a million jumbled thoughts of work or Jacob's discovery at all, something came up in (Y/N)'s mind.

The beach.

The first place she encountered Godzilla and being saved by him. What were the chances that he would know where she was. Why rescue her? A meatbag. There are billions of humans and he decidedly chose to help her. That had to be a coincidence right? It's like an anteater sparing an ants life for some strange unknown reason. She didn't know... maybe the lack of having fun was really getting to her head. She sighed and finally gave up on her mental argument in her brain. She opened her sleepy eyes and noticed that Violet had fallen asleep. So peaceful.

~~1 hour later~~

Her mind was blank and her felt at peace, she didn't know what direction her body was in since she was floating in a black abyss.

Suddenly she felt something warm on her shoulder. Someone was shaking her. It felt like hands. Wait did she fall asleep? Wow, not surprising though after the seducing heat and cool winds swayed her to sleep.

She cracked opened her (E/C) orbs and noticed Violet slowly shaking her awake. "Wake up sleepyhead, it's already 4:30 in the afternoon and the sun isn't as hot as before so let's go back to your place."

(Y/N) sleepily nodded before stretching and packing up. When they passed a trash can they threw away their trash and a taxi was waiting for them when they got to the almost empty parking lot. V must've already called one beforehand or while she was taking a nap. They got in the car and the same driver from earlier was given the destinations to drop them off.

After paying the due before leaving, (Y/N) brought Violet up the elevators and to her designated floor. Unlocking her door, they both exhausted walked in. (Y/N) put both of their bags next to the couch and spoke "I'm gonna take a shower and do some laundry afterwards, there's another bathroom in the hall to the left." V nodded and picked out some clean clothes from her brown bag to take a shower.

After a relaxing warm shower, (Y/N) dried and dressed herself into some shorts with a giant t-shirt with a cat on it. She blow dried her hair and moisturized her face.

Afterwards, she then walked into the living room, automatically seizing the drenched swimsuits and towels, bringing them to the laundry machines. As the cloth items were beginning the stages of washing, her friend came out from the bathroom and sat down onto the soft red couch, sitting down in her frog onesie. Of course she did. She always did prefer comfier clothing and onesies were part of that fluffy category. The (H/C) woman disappeared into her kitchen to cook up some hot, steaming cups of hot chocolate for the both of them.

Suddenly Violet yelled "I want lots of marshmallows in mine!" (Y/N) chuckled before replying "got it".

V always had a knowing when hot chocolate was being made. It's like she had a sixth sense or something but she'd never know how the crazy lady knew it. After finishing up with the marshmallows, she carefully carried the two full steaming cups to the couch where the mini fake fireplace was lit with fake fire lights where Violet was perched, picking out a movie from the black case.

"What are we watching?" I asked, setting up everything and turning off the main lights.

Violet only smirked at her friend showing the disk reading 'Jurassic Park Fallen Kingdom'z (Y/N)'s face suddenly lit up, squealing as she rushes to the couch next to her companion. They both drank the hot chocolatey liquid whilst enjoying the movie.

Only 45 minutes into the whole movie with it continuously playing, both women fell sleep next to each other with a fuzzy blanket wrapped around the both of them adding the warmth of the heater on top of the fireplace as well to sweep through the expanse of the living room.

It was surprisingly nice for a change and (Y/N) liked it quite a lot. Maybe if she could do this more often while juggling job and workouts, she could still find a way to learn more knowledge of the classified information Jacob spoke of the other day and put an end to this atrocious crime being committed.

Did the government and authorities even have a single clue about what they were doing underneath their noses? Who were their clients?

Too many thoughts swam endlessly around in (Y/N)'s head causing a headache to stir. She swore she just felt the stress and pressure build up even more. The (F/C) haired woman only sighed in mental and physical exhaustion, falling back into a thoughtless slumber next to her amazing friend.

1544 words! Thanks so much for reading my chapters Muffins! 300 reads already?! Wow I've never made a book and gotten so many readers and things like this so thank you sooo much y'all!! I'm super grateful for everyone ☺️