Ending this Once and For All (part 3)

(Y/N) opened the metal door, temporarily blinding them with bright sunlight.

The trio ran out and started releasing bullets everywhere. Soldiers yelled for back up and tons of ammo and grenades were being passed around.

All you could hear were the sounds of guns going off and the dying screams of men and women being shot to death.

Jacob was stabbing a man to death with crimson red blood splattering all around them.

Violet was physically attacking two people at the same time, using a machete to slash at anyone who got too close to her.

It was VERY violent.

(Y/N)'s Kaiju side was slowly but surely freeing itself and it wanted blood.

She jumped onto a man with heavy armor and started ripping his only protection off, meanwhile he was trying to get her off while trying but failing to shoot her.

(Y/N) screeched loudly like a wild animal and she grabbed his throat with one hand, kicking his knees making him fall on the ground, back first.

She then proceeded to slowly dig into his hazel brown eyes, red blood taking over the white sclera.

He screamed loudly and wiggled around frantically in pain. She dug so far deep that his eyeballs were just a gushy pile of ruined eye balls with blood all around the eyes, dripping off the side of his face.

He was Eyeless now.

Good.

Feel the hell your about to go to.

Before continuing killing the rest, (Y/N) smiled wickedly before ripping his heart out in a beat.

~~Meanwhile with Jacob~~

These guys are REALLY hard to kill. They must be trained very well but I'm a monster so they're nothing against me.

I speed run around the distracted men, slashing their throats open and sometimes enjoying the bloody death they get. It's beautiful.

With eyes glowing blue, my tail slashing peoples legs tripping them, and my sharp claws ripping flesh and bones apart, I'm invincible.

It feels so GOOD to hunt!

I should release my inner monster more often.

I grab a metal pipe and bash multiple heads in, there brains so vulnerable and bruised. With three people trying to stab and shoot me to death, I raise the pipe and start ramming it into the faces of those who dared to fight me. I made sure that they had a slow death so they could FEEL the pain and agony.

Time to kill~

~~Violets POV~~

I'm not gonna lie I'm not used to this, but at some point you just gotta suck it up and continue on.

With my two katanas, I slash, cut, stab people that pose as a threat which is basically everyone and dodge incoming attacks.

With this armor, I'm better protected and it gives me an advantage at ending my opponent.

Suddenly someone dodges my weapon and tackled me to the ground.

Oh shiz!

My adrenaline kicks in and my body suddenly needs to defend me.

I kick and smack my tackler and get up.

Five more men start surrounding me, closing any chance of escape.

I smirked.

Pathetic.

They don't know what's about to happen to them.