Freedom and new dangers

"Play pretend. Kill everyone. Escape"

What a lovely day this will be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) examined herself for a few more minutes until the doors opened revealing a good twenty guards with weapons and armor. They held shields while basically making a barrier. Five scientists stood in the center of the guards while writing something down.

(Y/N) growled loudly and fiercely, seeing the men and females flinch. She stood her ground and bared her sharp teeth and her spikes/webs extended and straightened as big and intimidating as they could be. Her tail swished snd thumped on the ground rapidly, creating a whip-like sound. Sharp pointed claws dig into the concrete ground as she got into a defensive posture.

(Y/N) noticed that the scientists each held a syringe, most likely to knock me out or something but that is NOT happening EVER.

(Y/N) roared a booming sound that shook the whole building slightly. Her eyes stalked the guards as she slowly walked closer, ready to attack. Her small, front pointed arms were extending, ready to rip these pathetic humans apart.

(Y/N) suddenly jolted  after them and opened her jaws, crunching down on a guard. The others either shot, tasered, or stabbed her but it didn't make a difference since her body had thick plates..well except for her underbelly which the bullets did manage to pierce that, making blue and black blood spill. She growled dangerously and annoyed, before grabbing guards with her other arms. Her tail whipped around, smashing people into walls or knocking them into others. Red blood and flesh exploded everywhere and bodies only piled more.

During the bloodshed, (Y/N) heard the speakers saying something about "Code Red" and "Lockdown immediately". After the guards and scientists were all dead in mangled bodies, (Y/N) looked to the window to see no one there anymore.

Cowards.

They will ALL feel my wrath.

(Y/N) basically broke the whole wall down along with the tiny doors, and crushing anything and everything in her path. Where was the exit again? She knew she was underground but how deep down was she?

Eh..she didn't care, she only needed to leave this hellhole.

Suddenly, (Y/N) started ramming her head into the ceiling, causing the ceiling and wires to fall or spark. There seemed to be a metal barrier on the outer shell which she easily ripped open with her pointed arms. She dug and dug as she went closer to the surface.

She could barely hear the hundred of men down back in the lab, screaming orders and looking to see where she went.

~~After Many Minutes of Digging~~

She made it.

The surface was right above her head. (Y/N) managed to crawl out, exhausted but determined to leave. As she crawled out of the now giant hole in the ground, she noticed she was in some sort of base. She was standing on the runway. It was dark out so she was pretty hidden. A booming speaker, probably to alert the humans of a threat, echoed through the night.

It was annoying but she just had to leave. She longed for freedom.

Her vision became clearer and her senses became sharper as she took in her surroundings.

Less than ten minutes later, (Y/N) heard air crafts and other planes coming her way. Panicked, (Y/N) yelped before running. Her thunderous steps created gigantic footsteps molded into the concrete ground. She screeched when bullets went flying at her. (Y/N) ran faster and faster but it seemed as if they were catching up.