Side Effects

~~ One Month Later~~

It's been getting worse ever since the base attack.

Ever since my hands.

It's growing up my forehand and some has even spread on my feet.

Now when I go somewhere, I have to wear gloves with a jacket and boots. It's becoming a problem for my life and career.

I fear this transformation may be taking a toll on me.

My senses have grown sharper and my appetite is super crazy, wait no that's just my pregnancy.

Oh yeah and my belly has gotten a bit bigger, actually I just checked today at the hospital, and I'm thirteen weeks into it. Crazy right? I guess making a reptile and human baby really changes things up.

I'm very happy about my baby but one thing that haunts me is if and when Godzilla finds out I've been lying and he figures out I'm actually a Kaiju hybrid, created to kill him.

Would be hate me? Try to kill me? Ignore me! I don't know what to do! My life has gone from normal to supernatural and my brain hasn't quite caught up to its expectations yet.

Currently I am sketching a rare turtle that washed up to shore with other people when my stomach aches suddenly. Is my baby doing this?

My head throbs in pain and I drop my notebook catching several peoples attention.

I grit my teeth, the pain increasing as well as my stomach. I feel so dizzy and nauseous, oh god what's happening to me?!

I can't feel my legs, and I fall but not before somebody catches me.

Their panicked voices faded and are drowned out as I see white in my vision.

Before I know it I blacked out.

~~Several Hours Later~~

Ugh, my brain hurts, what happened and where am I? I don't feel like I'm on the beach or hospital but in my cozy bed.

I open my (E/C) orbs slowly, my eyes dilating from the darkness.

I look around me realizing that I'm indeed in my apartment in my bed under the covers.

What the heck?

How did I even get here? Why is it so dark?

I look at my balcony and the moon is shining through the glass door.

My mine can't comprehend what just happened. Did I black out AGAIN?

I furrow my eyebrows slowly getting off the bed and feeling something on my clothes.

My jacket is off and I'm wearing my pajamas (whatever pajamas you choose). Something warm and wet and dark colored was slathered onto my clothes.

I turn on the light to my bathroom and almost scream.

It's blood. Why is there blood my my clothes?!

I panicked and run into the living room for the home phone but stop in my tracks when I see a piece of paper on the counter.

It read:

"Dear (Y/N), this is quite an introduction isn't it? I mean letting you think you've been doing all these violent things and enjoying it? Wow I feel left out. Don't worry now you will know who I am. I am you, well the powerful and violent kind.

I'm going to answer some questions for you that you've been dying to soak it. One, you black out because of me dear, you see I just NEED to have my way every once in a while.

Two, that blackout on the beach was fun for me, but not for those who I slaughtered with enjoyment. You should've seen their faces when I took over haha!

Three, you REALLY think a human and a Kaiju can just interfere?! No they cannot and I can't risk the balance being broken. When that child is born, it will die.

Sincerely,
Your Consciousness"

Oh my god. My eyes widen in fear and my body shakes in pure terror. There's someone living inside of me. This is not good! Has this consciousness been inside me my whole life or did it awaken after I turned into the hybrid.

I panicked and breathe quickly, it feels like my whole world is falling around me, my babies gonna die? I HAVE to protect her or him no matter what!

Whoever this thing thinks they are, I will end them!

My temper was suddenly rising the more I spoke. I inhaled and exhaled but nothing worked despite my efforts.

That's when a horrible sharp pain cascaded down my spine and to my tailbone still going down until it reached my toes.

It felt like someone stabbed a dull butter knife into my back and started carving and cutting downwards. It was agonizing.

Tears threatened to fall as I placed my hands on the counter. The pain finally went away and I breathed normally again, my eyes wet from crying.

I snuggled before staggering into my bedroom where the giant mirror was and I looked at myself.

I screamed.

I screamed as loud as I could because of what I saw.

Fear clouded my vision and my body shook violently.

I noticed my spine had protruded sharp white spikes and my legs had bent into hind legs covered in black scales while my toes had sharp claws that extended a few more inches. A tail that was probably as long as two of me swished around while the white spikes rattled.

My face was worse though. Crimson red eyes stared back at me through the mirror and sharp teeth glistened from the moonlight. Horns were protruding from my head and curving. Oh god what am I becoming.

I'm a monster.

I can't live like this nor can I even be here, I'm a Kaiju and I can't change that.

The only way to protect my family and friends is to leave, even Godzilla. Maybe if he never knew then I won't have to worry about anyone coming after them.

I closed my eyes thinking until a voice spoke for me.

"It's time to complete the transformation (Y/N)"

My orbs opened immediately before sternly saying "go to hell."

"Very well, I'll meet you there after I'm finished, haha!"

Oh no!

Suddenly my vision became blurry with dots everywhere and I felt nauseous. I'm going to black out aren't I?

I blacked out.

1038 words! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and find out what happens next!

FUN FACT: I'm sooooo addicted to transformers now.....and I may or may not have a crush on.......Bumblebee and Optimus Prime🙄🤭
Idk I'm a weirdo (if you can relate to like liking something that isn't human or alive, you my friend are awesome)  :3

Bye~