The Beauties and the Threat of the Ocean

~~Authors Note~~

Hey Muffins! I got 5k readers!! I'm sooo happy and I appreciate all of the support and interest you guys have in my book!

I may not be a professional writer but I hope this is kind of close to an average book(I guess)

Also I love that you guys are enjoying my story so here is another chapter early!!

Ignore the haters and bullies because they are just jelly of how cool and unique you guys really are! :)

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) was amazed and shocked to see Tokyo from a much higher view. Lights flowed dimly and others bright through building windows and signs. Lots of Japanese logos were everywhere and (Y/N) could smell so many amazing scents. Even though it was still daytime, the lights were still on, showing what was trending. (Y/N) sped up her pace to get to the waters edge.

On her side eyes, she could clearly see panicked and fearful people running for their lives or standing in there spot, paralyzed.

She could see the blue sparkling water and the Rainbow Bridge. Wow it was spectacular. Vehicles of different shapes and colors and sizes drove along the long stretched bridge that connected an island to Tokyo.

(Y/N) was getting a wonderful view of where she lived until she felt something cold and wet slither around her front two legs. She looked down to see she made it to safety. The ocean.

Unfortunately she would have to be cautious around the military/government and other creatures like Kaiju or Godzilla. He most likely would attack her since..well she's basically his enemy. Also, she would have to look out for the news helicopters too because boy would they find themselves a new topic to share to the world and that just wouldn't work in (Y/N)'s favor.

(Y/N) swiftly got into the water, creating huge waves around her body splashing anything around it. People had gathered around the docks,beach, and even the cars on the Rainbow Bridge had pulled their cars over to see what this creature was. Lots of them took pictures and videos, but soon everyone across the globe would know of her presence and probably try to eliminate her. She grunted quietly but to the humans, well that probably sounded like one of those giant shipping boats, honking its horn but 100x louder and deeper.

After finally submerging her whole body underwater except for her back spikes/webs, (Y/N) tested her swimming skills and surprising she was fast and agile. She in a way slithered but also paddles all of her limbs in perfect harmony, speeding her up.

Another thing that surprised her was the fact that she could breathe underwater! How flipping cool is that?

(Y/N) swam even deeper into the dark waters until even her back spikes/webs were not visible from land.

~~After Swimming Deeper to Coral/Ocean Life~~

Beautiful.

Majestic.

Heaven.

Euphoria.

Those words perfectly fit the description for what (Y/N) felt and saw when she arrived at the colorful Coral along the ocean floor. She was not too deep but enough that she saw darkness but could still see the surface.

It was breathtaking and full of life.

Variables of fish and other sea life swam in tranquility and diversity. They didn't mind that they were different from each other. Like a clownfish and a little squid or octopus floating around. (Y/N) wished that was with humans but some people just can't cope with flaws and differences.