Pain

(Kind of a long chapter)

(Y/N) was screaming and struggling to get out of the bed. She was terrified to say the least. One of them had to put a rag in her mouth to stop her from speaking and they tightened the straps to stop her movements. As soon as the tip of the needles were in the correct location, she became paralyzed with fear. She couldn't speak, breathe, move, anything. Silent tears rolled down her face as she watched the serums be injected into her system. She wanted all of this to end. She hated it. Them. What they did. Everything. Anger was the only emotion she felt.

She watched as the colors in the syringes decrease until all of it went into her bloodstream. She knew it was too late. There was no helping her. No way out. She would have to suffer this wrath. This torment. (Y/N) thought maybe hell is better than this place. It disgusted her. The lack of sleep and not eating food that is given to her everyday has really affected her health and it only made her emotions worse. Dark bags hung underneath her (Y/C) orbs as she glared at the masked men. She would surly kill them once she found a way out. She would make them feel pain 3x worse than what the hybrids felt.

Her vision started becoming blurry snd she felt a slight headache take place. What were those injections? Did the other hybrids have to be injected with three serums too? She couldn't think straight, whatever was in her body was slowing changing her body and function. Like a virus taking over a computer but a brain instead.

It was blotchy and she only got segments of what was happening. She was still on the bed but was being pushed through a hallway. The bright lights and plain white walls didn't help her situation. She didn't cry. She didn't beg for help or whimper. No she glared and she mentally thought of gruesome ways to kill these people. They don't deserve to be called humans. Their a virus.

(Y/N) didn't know what would happen to her. What are the symptoms and is there a cure. Will this transformation hurt? Will she be treated like an animal? She didn't know. She wasn't God and she surely didn't have any powers so she was useless. Like a rag doll.

She closed her eyes as she didn't like the blinding light. As soon as she closed her eyes she fell into a l dreamless slumber. What a hectic week she's had.

~~Two Weeks Later~~

(Y/N) was sitting on her bed reading a book when she looked at the clock. It was 4:30 pm. Lately she has been feeling woozy and strange. Her skin feels itchy and irritating. It was a weird sensation to say the least. Nothing bad happened in those two weeks except more tests and she had orange, purple, and yellow injections. Was this what the others had to endure? It seemed a bit too much.

~~Night Time~~

It's 11:23pm and (Y/N) couldn't sleep. Her skin felt super itchy and burned but no marks or anything was visible on her skin. Her head was pounding much harder and her vision became blurry and fuzzy like static. She rolled onto her back and stared at the (F/C) ceiling.

Suddenly she smelled something. Wait, it smelled of hospital and metal and soap. Cleaning alcohol and other scents were very strong. Some not. She was confused until she looked around, sitting up. What? What are these smells? Why now? Was it a symptom or something? She looked at a flower vase on her desk which is located across from her bed. It was a good 20 feet distance away so she tried to sniff the air. She smelled them. Like wet soil and the pleasant scent of the flower petals themselves. She loved it. She looked at a container of perfume on her vanity which is on the left side of the wall of her bed. She inhaled and she smelled strawberries and citrus. Amazing.

She tried with other objects that had a scent and she was amazed. She knew she should be scared or confused but she was happy. Did she lose her sanity? Did she finally snap after all those experiments. Nope. Well maybe.