His Transformation

~~Next Morning~~

What a night! (Y/N) opened her (F/C) orbs and looked at where she was.

Of course she was in the best cuddled up with Godzilla.

She smiled and realized she needed to get back on land. (Y/N) stealthily unraveled herald from the giant reptile and swam back to the surface and changed back to her human self, sneaking back to her apartment, butt naked.

Finally! Home sweet home!

When she took a shower and ate breakfast, she thought about what happened last night.

Hopefully she didn't get pregnant because that would be strange. A non human baby...what would it look like?

Anyways, (Y/N) heard the phone ring and picked it up saying "hello?"

"(Y/N)! I need your help! I-i don't know what's happening to me! Please come to (Address) quick!"

And he hung up.

Why was Jacob sounding like he was in danger? I gotta go save him then. Also what did he mean by "I don't know what's happening to me?".....wait.

As soon as she left her apartment, (Y/N) suddenly got s bad feeling in her bones.

What if....he wouldn't..would he?

Oh god I have to see what's wrong.

~~TimeSkip To Jacobs House~~

I hear screaming. It's male. Jacob!!

I hurried to the door and found it unlocked so I went inside. It was a disaster.

Glass was thrown around, furniture were ripped apart or fallen, no lights were on and the worst part were the multiple sharp claw marks ALL over the walls and doors. What is he?

He took it didnt he? Jacob injected the blue serum into himself. This is bad...this is VERY bad.

I slowly walked around, avoiding glass and trying to keep quiet but if he transformed, then he can smell my scent.

I used my night vision and sense of smell to locate where Jacob was.

It went right to his bedroom. I snuck in and looked around. The bedsheets were jumbled and more slash marks were situated around the room. In the corner was a shadow.

Wait a silhouette? Maybe it's Jacob...

I shakily gulped and spoke in a calm voice trying not to alarm his form." J-Jacob, is that you? Come out I-it's okay...don't be afraid." The shadow slowly turned around and bright blue eyes shined at me. His pupils were cat like and he was very tall. Jacob slowly walked over to me, sniffing my scent and searching me for weapons of anything to harm him. After finding nothing he huffed snd day down.

I let out a breathe I didn't know I was keeping and said "I'm gonna turn the light on okay?"

No sound from him so I took it as an "okay".

As soon as I flipped the switch, I could clearly see him. He was giant. And different. Not like a Kaiju. He was like a snake but with spikes and legs. I now realized he had multiple eyes on his face and two pinchers on opposite sides of his mouth in which the inside was full of sharp teeth.

I stood my ground and made eye contact with him.

He whined a bit and avoided my eyes. He's afraid.

I walked up to him and pet his snout, relaxing his body.

Since he's like me, I think it's time I show him what I am.

I said "Jacob..your not alone because I'm one of you...um I-i guess that doesn't really prove anything so I'm gonna transform to show you."

I focused my mind on my creature form and felt my body reshape itself and changed into scales, sharp claws, and tail. When I opened my eyes, I saw his expression.

Jacob stopped moving and his blue eyes stared in shock, his mouth open agate.

It was kind of an awkward silence, I'm not gonna lie but he came back to earth and looked..happy? Maybe because he wasn't alone.

I wonder if he has powers or something. That's when Jacob looked deep in thought and nodded his head.

Wait what? I didn't say it too loud did I?

He shook his head.

Oh my goodness I figured it out! He can mind read! Amazing!

The reptiles scaly tail flapped around in excitement while his face was normal. So much for hiding your joy hehe.

His face flushed red before shaking his head and saying in her head "I can shoot fire out of my mouth, mind read, and shrink myself or make myself bigger."

Awesome! We have so much to talk about.

~~TimeSkip After Talking and Back Home~~

Wow! Another Kaiju like me! Now I have someone to train and take care of.

Okay so this might sound ridiculous and all but maybe someday if me and Jacob find more Kaiju hybrid creatures like me, then I could be their...um..Queen? Leader? Maybe queen because that title suits me better.

Queen (Y/N) of the Hybrid Kaiju...just think about it!

AND as a group, we can protect one another and the humans as well! Godzilla won't have to fight alone anymore!

There's so many things I want to do in the future and one of those is to make myself stronger and better as the queen of her subjects.

Anyways I change into my sleepwear/sleep gown/dress and hop into bed, my cool bedsheets pressed underneath my body. I close my eyes and dream about what life will be like in the future.

~~2:20 am~~

I feel so nauseous and exhausted. Wait somethings coming up my throat.

Please please please don't tell me I'm gonna throw up. I hate vomiting.

it's getting worse, I need to get to the restroom ASAP (As Soon As Possible)

As soon as I lift the toilet seat, my body just releases my body fluid. Gross. My throat burns and I keep puking for a few more minutes.

After I'm done I groan in disgust and tiredness. Did I eat something bad? Must've.

Let's hope it's not something life changing like getting pregnant by a giant reptile, I mean that would never happen hahah.....haha..ha...right?

1025 words Muffins!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and find out what will happen next!

Also just to let you guys know, YES I know you most likely wouldn't start showing symptoms after doing the deed BUT this is my story and plus I always thought that supernatural creatures had a fast reproduction...is that the right word? Idk anyways here's my fun fact!

FUN FACT: I Love watching horror movies any night, like it could be night in the middle of summer months and I would enjoy it! My favorite movies are Halloween (Michael Myers) and Scream (every movie made) I just love them!

Enjoy your morning, afternoon, evening, and night y'all!

Bye~