Plan Gone Wrong

Trigger warning and gore/violence

~~Two Days Later~~

(Y/N) was finally finished with her questions and equations in her mind so she went to the kitchen. After making herself (favorite drink) she sat down on the couch and relaxed. A few minutes later a knock was heard on her door. She got up and opened the door, revealing a stressed Jacob. He walked in and fell onto her comfy couch.

After a few minutes of begging him to tell her what happened, he got up and told her it was just a hard day of work. She nodded and they both had drinks in their hands while they made small chat. (Y/N) suddenly started telling Jacob about the plan and what she had come up with. He nodded in understanding and told her what he found out and the supplies he managed to get through some friends. " I managed to get us some bullet proof vests , a couple of pistols, two knives, ammo, and two bullet proof bags for holding the blue containers. Suddenly he left her apartment but came back moments later carrying a black bag. She opened it up and knew right away that it was for carrying the blue viles.

~~A Few Weeks Later~~

They both had a complete plan and a backup one if needed. After they snuck in and got what they needed, their escape plan was to get in the car and drive around the blocks a bit to lose the guards if they had vehicles too. (Y/N) was currently putting her armor on. She had a bullet proof vest on over a black shirt and black jacket, black skinny jeans with her gun tucked in the back and a knife in her jacket pocket. She wore black combat boots so in case she needed to fight or run she had a good pair of shoes. Her bag was tucked underneath her arm and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail ( if hair is short than you can just leave it down) and then she was ready.

She walked out into her living room to find Jacob with almost the exact same clothing and same armor on too. He finished loading his gun and placed in in his back hidden by the black hoodie he wore. They both said they were ready and double checked that they had everything. It was a Wednesday in the evening so the darkness would hide them when they snuck near and into the building. (Y/N) called her work to say that she had a ' family emergency and she would need a good few months off since the" distance was too far" and her boss believed her. They drove in Jacob's car for about 30 minutes and parked into the almost empty parking lot. They got out and walked closer to the building. Jacob came closer to (Y/N) and whispered " they have cameras all around the building but one camera isn't working in the back. There's also guards watching for anything like hawks so we'll wait until a few minutes and I'll put a distraction out there and that'll give us a small amount of time to sneak in." (Y/N) nodded nervously and they avoided the sides of they building and the cameras range, walking around until they found the back. Semi trucks were stationed there while barely anyone was there except for two guards who looked heavily built and of course there was only one camera in the back. Why didn't they add more? Someone could've easily killed these guards and cause an ambush so why onto one camera? She looked around noting how they could sneak between the long trucks while the guards were still there. They would need a distraction though so they could enter the back. She thought for a moment until Jacob pulled out a clear container from his black bag with a HUGE spider sitting dormant. She almost died when she saw how close he brought the box between the two of them. The tarantula looking spider was hairy and a dark brown with yellow streaks on its legs. She shivered but ignored her fear. He signaled that he would release the creature near the guards and hopefully scare them.

He released the tarantula onto the concrete and as if it read our minds started moving towards where the male guards stood. A few moments of silence and a very unmanly scream was heard and laughing afterwards. Jacob grabbed her hand and they started running between the trucks while the guards distracted themselves with the scream and the huge spider. He opened the metal door and they both snuck in. They were in some sort of storage room. Boxes and boxes of things were collected neatly on metal storage shelves. They both looked around for another door when Jacob found it first. He opened it revealing a pathway that went down. Creepy much? (Y/N) shivered at the thought of entering but did anyways, her companion following close behind her. When they met the bottom steps they heard chattering. She peaked out from the corner and saw two guards chatting it up while walking in her direction. Panicked, she took out her knife while Jacob took his gun out. He then took a silencer from his bag and twisted it into the guns end. They waited silently and patiently until the guards were basically shoulder to shoulder with them. Nervous but willingly, she stabbed the closest guard to her in the throat, making him immediately start choking on his blood while the warm crimson liquid spilled out of his now ripped open throat. Before the second guard could comprehend what happened, a silent bullet made itself into the guards forehead killing them instantly. They quickly wondered around the underground tunnel knowing where everything was because of Jacob.

Finally after god knows how long they were searching. They found the lab. Or a lab possibly. It didn't matter though, what did was getting the experiment viles and leaving with all of them. The only thing that both she and Jacob didn't know the answer to was what they would do when they brought the blue liquids away from this building. Maybe destroy it all.

When they walked into the room, (Y/N) realized it was the exact same room from when Jacob first showed her the images of what he found. She was scared and nerve wrecked but she had to get the objective done first. They both scrambled about, picking up all the blue containers when they got it all. Unfortunately they heard footsteps running towards this room. The guards or scientists must've seen the deceased bodies in there wake while walking down. Jacob grabbed (Y/N) hand and they ran toward the door but were stopped. Three guards stood with guns pointed at their heads and chest. Oh no. Before the guards could even say a word, Jacob quickly took out a smoke bomb and threw it at them, pulling himself and (Y/N) down. The bomb exploded and smoke spilled out of it, clogging up the room. They heard coughing and wheezing. (Y/N) rose from her spot and took her knife out, stabbing one in the lower stomach and slit another ones throat open spilling blood everywhere. Jacob killed the last guard by shooting him in the head. It was a blood bath. They were both covered in the guards warm blood but they didn't care, they needed to leave. Before they left the basement lab, Jacob pulled the fire alarm, and cold water sprayed everywhere.

They ran upstairs now knowing that others probably called for backup. As soon as they got into the storage room they slammed the door outside open and rushed into the cool night. They forgot that the guards from earlier where still there until it was tool late. (Y/N) felt something pierce her back. Thank goodness her bullet proof vest was on otherwise she would've been paralyzed or dead. Even though it stopped the bullet from piercing her body, it still hurt like fire and acid and lots of pressure on her back. She fell onto her knees and took her bag off. Jacob was panicked and confused until she spoke pained " leave with t-the bag J-Jacob! Get out o-f here. I'll d-distract t-them." She said with gritted teeth. He hesitated and said "w-wait what?! No! Are you crazy?!" before he could think, she yelled " Now! Damnit get out of here!" He nodded in sadness and took the bag. He ran and ran until he was out of sight. She took out her gun and started shooting the swarm of guards that started running out of the building. They shot at her in the stomach and she fell back into her back. She had ran out of ammo and her knife would be for nothing. It's not like she could kick anyone since her body ached but she had to do something. As they came closer she took her knife out and stabbed someone in the leg but immediately regretted it as she felt a huge pain in her leg. She look down and saw a huge knife stuck in her thigh and a bullet was pierced in her hand. She screamed in agony as guards scrambled to keep her down. The last thing she saw before someone hit her in the head with the butt of their gun was a man. In a lab coat. She squinted her eyes and saw....Mr. Xing and then darkness surrounded her. She was engulfed into nothing and the onto thought was.....was she gonna die?

1645 words Muffins!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I guess we'll have to see what happens with (Y/N)??!! Bye y'all!