Chapter 1

You walk into class and sit down. 

You hate going to math class but everyone is required to take math and English. You major in music and dance at your local College. 

You pull your books out of your bag and then lay your head down on the desk.

Another student walks in and sits down a few rows in front and to the side of you. You can feel their presence, you look up to see the campus bad boy, Min Yoongi. 

You roll your eyes then lay your head back down. Yoongi really gets under your skin. You can't help but to continue to look up once in awhile. You get an uneasy feeling with him in the room. 

Yoongi scoffs then looks at you. "Yah, you gonna say something or keep looking at me, huh?" He smirks then looks away.

You roll your eyes again. "I-I wasn't looking at you. I was looking at the door for the professor which is the same way. Dumbwit." You mumble the last part. 

He gets up and sits one seat away from you. You arch your eyebrow and tilt your head in confusion. 

"I know you were staring at me, everyone does." 

You scoff and let out a slight chuckle. "You wish everyone did. Sadly for you I don't care." 

Yoongi just smirks, rolls his eyes then gets up.

"Don't you have this class right now?" 

"Yea." 

"Then where are you going?"

He smiles at you. "Anywhere but here." 

You shake your head. "Have fun failing." 

He chuckles and walks away. "Bye weird girl."

.

.

After class you head back to your dorm. You lay on the bed when your phone rings. You sigh then pick it up. 

"What?"       

"Nice to hear from you too. Meet us at the club tonight. Your brother has work for you."      

"Yea yea, I'll be there."       

"I mean it! You better-." 

You hang up before they can finish their sentence. You close your eyes and fall asleep. 

.

You wake up two hours later and get dressed. You grab your bag and head to the club.

                                                 An idea of your outfit