Chapter 27

You show I.U. to Taehyung's car and he drives to the club where the other's are all gathered. No one has said a word to Jungkook about I.U. yet. 

.

Taehyung pulls up and you all get out. "Wait here with Tae. I'll go inside to make sure he's still here first." They nod and you leave.

.

You walk inside and see them all sitting at one of the tables. The club is obviously closed because of the mission so there's no customers around. 

Jungkook looks over and sees you. "Y/N-ah why are you here?" 

The others all stand, walking over you and stop when they reach your side. You all look at each other then at Jungkook.

He looks back at you all confused. 

"Jungkook, we weren't 100% honest with you. I left out some details when I was explaining things to you...Taehyung and I weren't with Jimin all night...We were at the club with you all tonight."

Jungkook sighs and closes his eyes. "You were there? After I told you to stay away!" 

You nod. "I was finishing the mission I originally started with Jimin's help." 

He shakes his head. "What exactly where you doing there!?"

You stick your finger up, signalling him to wait. You text Taehyung and he walks in, standing behind you. 

You are covering Jieun so he has no idea she's even there yet.  "Don't be mad...I had to do this." 

He looks at you more confused and you step to the side so Jieun can be seen. His eyes grow wide and he starts to tear up. 

She looks at him and smiles with tears in her eyes. 

"I-I.U?" She nods and he engulfs her in a hug. "You're alive! Omo!" 

She hugs him tightly and you all leave to give them space.

.

You walk outside while the others sit at the bar. You stand near the door and look up, staring at the stars. 

Yoongi comes out and places a blanket around you. 

You look at the blanket and smile. "My lucky blanket." You look at Yoongi and kiss his cheek. 

He wraps his arm around your shoulder. "Jimin told me to make sure I always had it."

You chuckle a bit. "My dad gave Jimin this blanket before he went missing and told him to make sure I got it at my high school graduation." 

Yoongi smiles. "That's really sweet." 

You nod. "Yoongi... Thanks." 

"What for?" 

"For coming into my life."

He hugs you tightly. "No thank you for coming into my life. You made me a better person." 

You chuckle and shake your head. "No, you just learned how to be yourself. You did that on your own. I just got lucky enough to be around when you did."

He smiles widely then cups your cheek. "I love you Jeon Y/N." 

You smile widely as well. "I love you too, Min Yoongi." 

He crashes his lips against yours, kissing you passionately. 

A few seconds later, you pull away and smile at him while he smiles back.

Jungkook comes out and looks at you. "Sorry to break this up. I'm taking I.U. to the station then home to her parents. Yoongi, Namjoon needs to talk to you. Y/N the other's are going to go to the hospital with you to see Jimin."